Chapter 24 - (Un) Hostile Takeover

Author's Notes:

The theme song of this chapter is:

Dominate Me by Fight the Fury

~:~

As I sat at Antonio's desk, it became immediately clear that his mind was still not entirely on the cross-training. At one point, his hand casually drifted to my inner thigh, letting his fingertips just barely graze my skin there.

When I let out a deep breath in surprise at his touch, Antonio asked, in a hushed tone, "Now that I have sated you once, are you able to be quiet here, Violetta? If you are, I can bring you more pleasure now."

I thought about his question. Could I be quiet? Did I want to be? Would I want to have him bring me more pleasure here, while I was working?

"Yes," I whispered my reply.

"Good," he said, as his fingers crept back up inside my skirt, "Now, don't come until I tell you to, Violetta. And if you make one sound, I will stop."

As Antonio began explaining the most mundane things about the customer service policies in the Milan office, there in that room full of other people, with only a cubicle wall between us and them, his fingers drifted between my thighs and back inside the leg of my panties. His digits quickly found my soaked clit and began rubbing circles against it. I bit my lip to hold back the moan.

Antonio droned on and on about buy-back costs and repair requests, but my mind could only go to those massaging fingertips moving against my slick flesh. My breathing was getting faster and faster as he continued his fingers in a way that felt 'just right'. I was really struggling now to keep any noise from coming out.

"Stay quiet," Antonio coaxed in his deep timbre, his accent coming through all the thicker, "If you do, there'll be a reward for you."

"Yes," I whispered to him, trying my hardest to be quiet.

The feeling in me continued to build and build. I knew I was way too close. But he told me not to come. I knew he wouldn't spank me in the office, but what would he do?

How could I convince him to tell me it was time?

"Antonio," I pleaded in my sweetest saccharine voice I could muster through the breathlessness, "please, may I come? Please?"

"You'll come when I tell you to," he said. His voice was so stern; cold and absolute. "Someone is greedy."

My eyes went wide at his assertion and I doubled down on trying to keep myself in that state without coming apart at the seams.

I closed my eyes and tried to focus on something else, trying in vain to ignore but appreciate the fingers prodding my hungry little clit.

Antonio kept working my magic button like he was trying to use it to backspace one character at a time over a five page document. I idly tried to think of anything to take my mind to a different place and thought to myself how amazing it was that he was so adept at doing this left-handed, but that was short-lived when I realized that Antonio's eyes were on mine, the dark brown irises impossibly dark.

I looked down at his pants to see that he was definitely hard again. Unlike where his hand was, there was no way I could surreptitiously return the favor. I stared into his eyes again for a moment, then squeezed mine tightly shut, trying to block out the world and just feel without thinking too hard about the impending climax.

"Come," he whispered, "Now, bellissima."

I didn't have to hold back any longer. I couldn't. As if my body were just a puppet under his control, I felt myself splinter apart under his touch at his words. Antonio continued to stimulate me through my climax, eyes glued on mine as I trembled in my chair and bit my tongue harder to keep from calling out. It was easily the hardest climax I'd ever had without penetration. I sat there, transfixed and mystified, the feelings of intensity coursing through me.