Chapter 5 - Wake Up Call

Author's Notes:

The theme song for this chapter is:

"W.E.T."      by     Paloma Ford

~-~

Present Day ...

I squeezed my eyes tightly shut, not wanting to wake. I felt strong hands sliding my hair from my shoulder, followed by warm, soft lips on my neck. I always had a certain spot about two inches below my ear that drove me crazy and those lips were hitting it perfectly. The lips parted and a moist tongue darted out and licked, sending sparks through my whole body. A moment later, I felt caresses from one of those strong hands on my bare and very hard nipple.

"Violet," Andrew rasped.

I groaned, "Ugh, five more minutes, please."

"Violet, you came in here to lay down after your workout and have been napping all afternoon. It's six o'clock in the evening. I thought you'd at least want to eat dinner."

"I don't want to cook," I whined.

"So don't cook, then. If you cook tomorrow, I'll cook tonight. But first, you need to wake up. And then ..."

I didn't want to get up yet. I considered batting him away with my hand, but he was kissing his way down from my neck to that nipple and it felt so good. I could feel wetness pooling in my satin panties - the only item I had bothered to put on after I got back from my workout before crawling into bed exhausted.

As Andrew's lips found my hardened peak and began sucking, I moaned and ran my fingers through his hair, clutching him to me.

"Vi, don't you want to eat?" He put my hand on his hard bulge in his shorts as he asked.

I began rubbing him through the thin fabric of his workout shorts. "I could probably put something in my mouth," I murmured, still half-asleep, but completely aroused.

I felt Andrew's hands slide into both sides of the waistband of my panties. "Then let's take these off, shall we?"

I raised my hips up so that he could slide my panties off. As soon as they were off, a big, warm finger slid into my folds, teasing and stroking against my wetness.

"You're already ready for me, aren't you?" came his words.

Meanwhile, his finger was circling my already-aching clit.

I took a deep, cleansing breath as the heat spread throughout my body. I ran my finger inside his waistband just deep enough to slide the tip against the slit at the head of his cock.

"Violet," Andrew groaned, "if you don't stop teasing me, I'm not going to keep going."

I opened my eyes. Andrew was on the bed in only his shorts; no shirt or socks.

"Fine," I grumbled, "take off your shorts and lay back against the pillow. But leave space above your head."

Andrew knew what was coming. He was quick to comply, laying back and then using one hand to hold his rigid shaft upright. "Hop on now, babe," he intoned.

I straddled Andrew's shoulders, facing his waiting cock, and lowered my mouth all the way down onto his manhood in one slow movement, taking the whole length of him, base to tip, in, my nose pressed against his testicles. As I pushed back enough so that I could take a breath, Andrew began licking at my waiting core, circling and flicking my nub with his tongue.

The feel of Andrew's warm smooth tongue made a shiver go up my spine. I moaned around his member and I immediately felt the beginnings of his salty essence deposit themselves on his hard tip. Mouth-watering.