welcome!

hi! I hope you enjoy this book. If you have any ideas or comments about anything I can change or improve on, please comment!

trigger warnings:

this book will talk a lot about mental health disorders (mainly anxiety and depression), losing loved ones, (parental) abuse, death,
substance abuse, sexual assault, and suicidal thoughts. It will also include consumption of alcohol and drugs.

Every outer banks book I've read is pretty much the same, so I wanted to do something new and a little different. This book will follow the plot line of the actual series, but I wanted to change it up a little. I'm going to spread the plot out so I can write more than just what is seen in the show. :) the first part of the book follows the plot line pretty well, but it will change the more I write.
I'm going to both change some scenes and leave some out.

Disclaimers:

I do not own any of the characters or plot line from the outer banks. Neither do I own any of the songs used in this book.

I wanted Vienna to use music as an escape and find comfort in music. (Obviously I don't write music) so I'll be using Taylor Swift songs to stand in as her own, since Taylor has a song for pretty much every situation. But you don't have to be a Taylor fan to read this book! The songs will just fit into the plot to help develop characters and add extra emotion to it. My favorite stories are ones that do this, so I wanted to as well. I think it forms a different level of connection when music is involved.

enjoy! <3