Everyone Knows

(Jimin's P.O.V)

After my alarm for school rang, I walked to my room put on my outfit for the day with was just simple. Brushing my black messy hair, after I got ready I go down stairs to find a very hot looking Min Yoongi.

(Ok but the way I would let this man destroy my whole soul)

He was making breakfast for the both of us. He looks over my way catching me staring, I blush embarrassed that I was staring at him for such a long time.
"Babe, I'm yours, you can look as much as you want." He says walking over to me, using his hand to lift my head up.

I dont get how I can feel even smaller now that we are dating. He walks back to cutting fruits after he gives me a peck on my forehead. I really am lucky aren't I, I smile not even knowing that i was doing the action.

I quickly get to eating my little fruit salad that Yoongi made for me and then grab my stuff after I'm finished. Me and Yoongi head to his car and start to drive to school.

(Baby time skip)

Upon arriving to the school I could see everyone looking at us as we walked through the school. I suddenly didnt feel comfortable being there as everyone whispered about me and Yoongi.

"Wait aren't they stepbrother, that's disgusting."

"I can't believe that Jimin would be such a slut by taking Yoongi from us."

They were all in between one of these, I guess someone told them that me and Yoongi are a thing but who the only person that knew that wasnt our friends was jackson. I look up at Yoongi with a confused look, he pushes us passed people and heads to an empty classroom.

"Theres no way she could have possibly figured out that we are dating, no way." Yoongi said under his breath but I was still able to catch what he was saying.

"Do you mean that Tiffany could be the one that told everyone." I asked biting on my sweater sleeves, which was a nervous habit of mine. I cant believe that I really thought I could date Yoongi without any consequences. I mean hes my stepbrother of course people would talk about us.

I didnt even notice that I started to cry, until i was pulled into a tight embrace. I cried harder at the hug, why would she even want Yoongi. Tiffany usually goes for the older guys like college guys but yoongi is her age. So why would she want him now, after so many years.

I pull away from the hug and look up at Yoongi, he carefully wipes away my tears. I bit me lip not really liking that I cried, I usually dont show people me crying. Only my friends have ever seen me cry and of course my parents.

I hear the warning bell for class ring, I pull myself together before given Yoongi a quick kiss on the lips and saying that I'll see him later. I rush to class not wanting to be late and find my seat.

(Time skip cause author is lazy)

It was time for lunch, I quickly find Y/N since I haven't seen them since the party yesterday. "Y/N do you wanna walk with me to the Cafeteria!" I yell as I run up to her.