Decisions

(Jimin's P.O.V)

I made it out of my class that I was paying no attention to. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket, it was a text from yoongi.

Yoongi 💜🥰
Hey babe wanna ditch the rest of the day and come have an afternoon date with me.

Hm I mean sounds very tempting, but I also only have art and p.e after this. Screw it I'm gonna go hang out with yoongi.

Jimin💜
I'll be there, I'll meet you at the car in 5 minutes.

After typing that out I head for my locker and grab my stuff before heading for the parking lot. I see yoongi leaning on his car, he opens the car door which I thank him for doing and get inside.

He closes the door and walks to the driver's seat. We ended up going to the bowling alley to play some pool.

We start to play, every chance I get I position my ass right in front of yoongis eye range. Thank the gods that I'm good at this game as well for having this huge ass.

Of course I won since yoongi was too busy looking at my ass. The man literally missed and ball and hit the table instead.

I giggled at how cute he is, how can he be so scary yet so cute. "Looks like I win again," I say walking towards him.

"Yes you did, now what would my kitten want as his reward for kicking my ass in pool." I stood there thinking.

An idea pops in my head, I whisper that we should go home so that I can get my reward.

We hurrily get home, I open te door and set all my stuff down and quickly get what I need and go to yoongis room.

I see him laying down on his bed playing on his phone. I go over and hide his eyes with the blind fold. "Jimin I know I'm kinking but shouldn't it be the other way around."

I blush at that wasn't my intention with the blind fold. "That's not what we're doing, I just need to surprise you with something." I say going to the bathroom to change.

I change into a thing that jin gave me since he didn't like the color. It was a lingerie pice of underwear it was lace and also purple.

Wow it fits like a glove, gosh this is gonna be embarrassing. This is such a good reward, I leave the bathroom and find yoongi still just sitting there.

I get closer to him and slowly untie the blindfold, I get on top of him and let the blindfold drop. I see yoongi trying to adjust to the bright light, then his shocked face when he looks at what I'm wearing.

"I thought this was gonna be your reward not mine, look at you only wearing those panties." I blush shit I can feel myself getting hard from how embarrassed I am.

"So this is kind of your reward do you want me to make you more embarrassed baby boy." He says his voice rasping, I nod my head as I watch him get closer to my chest. I feel his warm mouth wrap around my bud.

"Ahh~ master," I look down again seeing his eyes already looking at me. I bite my lip damn it I love this, I watch his tongue work around my bud.

I moan again just looking at him do the action. I start to create friction by rubbing myself on his thigh. I don't think it's enough though I want more.