Lee Taemin

(Jimin's P.O.V)

I woke up from my alarm going off. After getting back home from school I didnt see Yoongi for the rest of the day. I cried through most of the night and didnt stop until I finally fell asleep.

I get up from my bed and head to the bathroom, after doing most of my morning routine I decided I'd do something to cheer me up a little. Getting out an eyeshadow palette I do a nice peach look on my eyes with some eyeliner and mascara.

Putting on a nice pink gloss on my lips to match. I look in the mirror and hope I dont break down at school. Finally getting my backpack and leaving for school, not caring that I haven't eaten.

I decided to just walk to school since it's not that far. Getting there just 5 minutes before the bell rings. I spot jin talking to Y/N and rush to them before anyone else sees me.

"Hey guys, what you doing," I ask. "Jimin good your here can you settle somthing for us." Jin asks turning towards me. "Yeah sure what is it," I ask "Well-" that's all I could hear jin say before I saw it.

Yoongi with his arms around that other girls waist while she holds her stomach. I clench my fist hating seeing this. That should be me not her, that little snake ass bitch.

I finally snap out of my haze when jin shakes me, "what?" I ask as I finally look at him. "We've been calling your name for 2 minutes now, are you ok," I hear him ask. Before I could even answer the bell rings for first period.

"Come on guy we've gotta go," I say avoiding his question. Finally getting to our class I sit down and try and focus on the whatever the teacher was saying.

"Hey Jimin how you doing," I hear a whisper come from jungkook as he leans back in his chair to reach me. "I'm fine," as I try to smile, honestly i dont know how I am. I'm good at hiding when I'm really sad but this is different. I've never dated anyone before this feeling is new.

First period eventually ends and its suddenly third period. I then realized that lunch was righ after this. Damnit what am I gonna do I cant sit near them.

The bell rings signaling that its lunch time. I guess I have to go to the lunchroom and see if jungkook can sit with me alone.

As I'm about to enter the lunchroom I hear someone calling me name. "Jimin hey, woah your a fast walker. I was trying to catch you after third period but you already left." The person that was panting from running says, wait that's my old dance partner Lee Taemin.

"Oh you were sorry I guess I did leave pretty quickly," I say scratching the back on my head. "Well I just wanted to ask if you wanted to skip lunch and come up with a dance with me. You see I'm auditioning for this great dance company and well I wanted your help with the choreograph since your really good at dancing," he say.

"Oh well I was just about to go into the lunchroo-" I was saying before me eyes landed on Yoongi who was looking right at me and had that girl on his lap that was talking to him. Feeling my eyes water I unconsciously say "Yeah Taemin I'd love to help you," I hear him say a few words but not really anything else will I still look into Yoongi's eyes.

"Ok well do you wanna go to the gym," I hear Taemin say as I break the eye contact with Yoongi. "Oh yeah of course we can stay there for the rest of lunch." I say as he smiles and grabs my hand and leads me to the gym.

When we get there he tells me the song he chose what he had so far for it. Completely forgot about earlier I focus on helping Taemin. "What if before the chorus starts you can do a spin and fall to the ground like this." I say before demonstrating.

I accidentally slip on my shoe lace as I do the spin and ended up falling. "Ugh ok maybe not like that," I say holding my head that was resting on somthing soft. Wait soft, I look up to see I landed on top of Taemin and instantly got off.