Park Mania

(Jimin's P.O.V)

I woke up to yoongis arms wrapped around me. Having a huge headache I go down stairs to get some water. When I come back upstairs I get dressed in a black jeans and a cropped white shirt with a flannel put over it.

Doing a bit of eyeshadow with more glitter than eyeshadow, and a little lip gloss. Remembering that I still have to wake up yoongi I go back to his room, opening the door I see him in a all black outfit.

"Should we go," I ask wanting to get to school soon. "Yeah let's go i have to show off that I got you back." I smile at him as I respond, "you never lost me."

Going down the stairs I grab my backpack and head for the door that yoogi was keeping open for me. The drive over to school was merely just me and yoongi being all over each other.

As we stop at a red light I look out the window seeing a familiar car my breath is caught in my throat. Damnit I forgot that I saw it couple of days ago, its not his it can't be.

"Jimin, baby you good you spaced out for a minute there." I hear yoongi say as we continue down the road, "oh yeah I'm fine just thought I saw something."

I'm freaking out over nothing, its probably not him. I see that me and yoongi finally pull up to the school, he drops me off at the front so he can find a place to park.

God how I hate this school, oh well 8 hours of torture here I come. I walk to my homeroom since I already know that my friends are there. Heading for my seat I see jungkook is the only one there.

Where are the rest, "Hey jungkook whats going on, I thought everyone would be here by now." I say as I get my stuff out of my backpack.

"I don't know I've been here a lone for a good ten minutes, no ones answered their phone." He says as he looks down at the ground pouting, aww I forgot he gets lonely easily.

"Not even Taehyung has answered," I ask. "No not even tae he has practice in the morning but even so he should have been done 5 minutes ago." He says as his voice starts to crack, oh damnit where could they be.

The bell rings as I'm still trying to comfort jungkook, I see the rest of the kids flood in including yoongi. Yet there was still no sign of the rest, my thoughts are cut off when I hear the teacher speak.

"Well everyone I would like to inform you that one of our old students would be joining us today. Please be respectful to her today she is a very well know business women and has made a name for herself in a very short amount of time. Everyone please welcome Ms. Park Mania," wait what how did I not know she was back in town.

"Hello everyone thank you for having me, your school is lovely and your student council has been showing me around this morning. This school sure has changed since I was in it, now dont be scared I'm only here to see if there are any kids that would like to intern at my company. Go on as if it was a normal day."

Everyone in the class claps once she's done talking and I see the rest of our group come in. So that's why they weren't here I forgot most of them are in student council.

I see as she walk off to the side that she's staring at me, oh great I didnt expect her to be here. I thought she was off in America, damn I haven't seen her for 6 years and this is how she comes back and sees me.

Wait shes probably not even here for me, ok calm down breath, im fine. Wait why is she getting up from her seat, why is she going over to yoongi. Bitch hell nah not fine 100 % not fine this ones mine sis not yours to steal again.

I watch them talk as I burn hole into her head, I see yoongi look back at me he smirks. Shit I didn't mean to get caught staring, ugh why can't this class be over with.

(Time skip)

Lunch finally, I get to see yoongi, "Jimin wait up dude". I hear jungkook call from behind me, "can I walk with you, I found out that tae's out of town with his grandma so I have no one to company me to lunch."

Awww so thats why he looked sad this morning, "of course I'm gonna be with yoongi all of lunch tho." I says feeling bad that he's gonna be left alone at lunch.

"No your good I have hobi and the rest so I'll be keeped occupied." He says as he walks towards our table, i walk with him as I reach our table I sit on yoongis lap, since I missthe warmth of him on me.

I stayed there most of lunch until my sister walked though the door. Oh and she's also coming over to me, wait shes walking over to me! Maybe I can hide in yoongis arms, hopefully she didn't see me.

"Hey chim chim I've been looking for you everywhere, oh hello yoongi nice to see you again." I hear her say as Yoongi chuckles, damn not that stupid nickname again.

"Hey Mania, I thought you wouldn't be back until my birthday. Why are you back in Korea," I say trying to hide the hateful tone.

You see me and my sister dont like each other, she left with my dad and his life and I stayed with mom, and meet yoongi. I only see her on my birthday other than that she shouldn't be here.

"Well our dear old dad said I had to come here to see if anyone would be interested in being an intern at the company," She saus trying to sound happy.

"Seeing as I work for him I had to come hence why I'm here," Finally she drops the act of being the nice girl act.

I know she hates me and hates being nice to me but she has to be because of dad. "Why come to a high-school when a college would have more suitable candidates?"I say trying to snuggle more into yoongis neck

I feel him hold onto my waist a little tighter, and pulls me closer.

"No idea just said I need to come here," She says as I watched her eye up yoongi. This bitch really thinks she's gonna have a chance, time to show hes mine.

Already being next to his neck, I start to suck on yoongis neck, his marks are starting to fade so why not make new ones.

I hear yoongi groan at my action, I start  to go where I know he likes it, he grabs onto my wrist stopping me. "Babyboy stop this before I do somthing about the problem in your pants."

I whimper at this and start to blush, turning my attention back to my sister i say, "well since that's all, me and my boyfriend are gonna head to class."

I pull yoongi to class with me before I could hear Minia talk. Standing in front of yoongis class, i give him a kiss on the cheek before leaving.

I'm stopped on my way to my class by my sister, god why can't she leave already.

"He wants you back jimin, you know this i wouldn't be here if he wasn't here too." She says as looks at me, no I don't want him here, im not going back there to him.

"So what I'm not going back and hes know that, I'm staying with mom, he can look for a different person to run that 'company'." I say spiting venom with my words, I hear her start to laugh like a maniac.

"You really think he's gonna let go, im not here for interns im here cause he wants me to bring you back. Jimin I know you and you know what dad does when he doesn't get his way." She says as she starts to circle me, I'm not doing it I'm not falling for it again.

"Why can't he just use you, your of his blood too, why does it have to be me to that shit so important why am I the one to run it." I say yelling the last part, if dad wants me then too damn bad.

"Tell him I'm staying and my minds not gonna change," I say leaving her and going into my class. Hopefully I can have some cuddles with yoongi after school this all is giving me a headache.

Its been a while but here's the new chapter, I hope you like it. Its been hard to have time to write with school but I'm getting the other books newest chapters done as well.
Thank you for reading and I purple you all 💜💜💜💜
Karma out.