Kim Jisoo

Ok so before we get started I do wanna put a trigger warning. This chapter does get pretty gruesome, I will put a warning before it happens and after it ends.

(Mania's P.OV)

Oh hell no you don't, I hit the person that just saw Jimin and Yoongi together. I'm not letting someone ruin my chances of becoming the boss of this business.

I watch as the girl falls to the ground, she starts to bleed from her head. Ugh if she gets her gross blood on me I swear I'll kill this bitch.

I whistle and see one of the bodyguards of my dad coming towards me. "Pick her up and ask someone to clean this," I instructed.

"And do it quickly I don't want this blood on the floor. Oh and don't tell my father about this cause I was instructed to do this by my brother," I paused

"Your new boss."

I smirk at the horror in his eyes, and start to walk to the torture rooms.

He calls one of the cleaners over then picks up the girl. He starts to walk right behind me.

I reach into my bra and pull out the key to the biggest room. I unlock it and open it, I gestures for him to bring her into the room.

I close the door and lock it behind me, let's get started.

(Jimin's P.O.V)

Me and yoongi finally make it back home and spent a good amount of the time doing homework. We would occasionally tease each other and then go back to doing work.

I got up from the kitchen table, and grabbed a glass of water. Then I heard the door open, "Sweethearts we're home."

I hear my mom and yoongis dad. Shit they weren't supposed to be back for another week. I look over to yoongi as he gets up from the couch.

"Dad, Nanko, I thought you guys were supposed to be back next week." They walk up to him as he talks and hug him.

"Well we have a big business conference with a rivel company, we have to close the deal, So we're back a little bit earlier than expected." My mom says.

I smile and try to remain calm, damnit but what if they find out. I feel my heart race and my breath get rapid.

Crap not again, jimin stay calm, stay calm. I can't they're gonna hate us when they find out. My moms gonna disown me, I'm never gonna see yoongi again.

"Hey jimin are you ok," my breath slowed down as soon as I heard yoongi.

"What oh yeah, I just needed to hear you talk." I see him smile at my words before looking around and kissing me, pulling away really quick.

My eyes widen, "what are you doing, they might see us." I whisper yell.

"Dont worry while you were spacing out they went to their room to unpack." He whispers back.

"Besides I like the idea of sneak around, the idea of almost getting caught is kinda exciting isn't it." He says pulling me closer to him as our faces almost touch.

I look up at him and nod, I mean it would be nice if we didn't have to sneak around. But rhe idea of almost getting caught is kinda hot.

"Maybe we try something right now, I haven't had my share of yoongi for the past week," I say.

He looks at me surprised and then says "You really want to, their in their room right now," I chuckle.

I kiss him and say "How about we go up to your room and see how far we can go before they come and check on us."