They Found Out

(Jimin's P.O.V)

I sat there in my own head not hearing the loud yelling. I couldn't do anything but look at the table trying to space out.

"Jimin I swear to fucking God what the hell even is this. Your step brothers do you know how disgusting this is. Not to mention being attracted to the same gender is sinful." My mother exclaims.

I feel my eyes water as I just sit there not talking. I stare down at the floor and feel my tears fall.

"Hey leave him out of this, this is what's happening now if you both don't like it to fucking bad. I love him and he loves me so get fucking used to this." Yoongi yells back at my mother.

I feel my body start to shake and my throat close up. "Both of you stop this can't we talk about this without all the yelling. Nanko for the love of God please calm down." Yoongis dad says.

I get up from the couch as my hot tears start to fall. "Can all of you shut the fuck up," I say as I stand and then run up the stairs to my room.

I slam the door shut and bury my face into my pillow finally letting the blood curling scream leave my exhausted body. I feel my tears flood the pillow and my eyes grow tired.

I lift up my head when I hear the door open. I look up to see yoongi standing there, he closes the door and locks it.

"Kitten are you ok?" I look at him and pull him into a hug letting more tears fall onto his shirt.

"I knew this was gonna happen, she hates me my own mother hates me." I feel his hand find its way to my back and starts to comfort me.

"Kitten don't think like that please, she's just angry she doesn't mean any of that." I hear yoongi say, I shake my head and feel my eyes grow tired of all the crying.

"Yoongi please just leave me alone, I don't want do this right now." I say, my voice breaking.

I hear a sigh and feel a weight leave my side and then finally the door closing. I look up as I regret letting him walk out.

My head hurts so much, I close my heavy eyes and finally drift to sleep.

(Time skip)

I woke up feeling my dry tears still on my face and my throat dry. I get up from my bed and walk towards my door.

I quietly open the door and walk down the stairs and to the kitchen. I turn on one of the single lights and go to grab a glass.

I rub my tired eyes as I turn on the faucet and fill my glass. I turn off the faucet and drinking the whole glass.

"Your not gonna go back to sleep after drinking that," I'm startled by the voice. I turn around and am meet with my mother sitting at the kitchen table.

"You scared the crap out me mom," I say claming my heart down.

"What does that boy got against you that your suddenly in love with him," her words surprise me.

"Who says I don't actually love him," she looks at me. "But you, you hated him. He used to make you so mad all the time and suddenly you just love him?"

"Its different mom he wasn't someone I thought would steal my heart but he did. When we were younger he was just so sweet and then I found out you and his dad were getting married I was happy.

But I realize he wasn't the same anymore but when you and Yoongis dad left for that business trip. I don't know it just felt like I could trust him with my heart."

"So you really do love him?" She asks me.

"Yes mom I really do love him," I say blushing.

"I, I know you don't approve of it but mom I really do love him. I love him so much mom, I swear I can't breath everytime he's not near me." I didn't notice that tears start to leave my eyes.