Telling the rest of the group

(Jimin's P.O.V)

After talking on how to tell the rest of both of our friend groups, we decided to tell our friends all together. Which will be happening on Monday at school tomorrow. For now me and Yoongi are going to enjoy some alone time with each other.

I was off the counter and in Yoongis arms in just seconds after we agreed what we were going to tell our friends. He walked us to the couch and sat me down on his lap. I looked at him and bit my lip, which I was know to do a lot around him. I looked at him in the eyes and asked, "What would you like to do now?"

He looked at me and smirked, I was quickly pulled closer to him. I soon felt somthing hard rubbed against me, I blushed madly when I realized that he was hard. I looked at him and bit my lip, "Mind taking care of my big problem down there baby boy." He said with a raspy voice.

(Yoongi's P.O.V)

He looked at me with the most innocent looking eyes, and slowly unzipped my pants. He took them off and along with my underwear, and stroked me slowly. I moaned softly when he put his mouth on the tip and began to suck slowly. He stopped and ran his tongue all the way from the bottom back to the tip.

The sight alone was enough to make me wanna cum. He then began taking me whole, bobbing his head up and down on my cock. I grabbed a handful of his hair and thrusted into his mouth, he moaned which sent me over the edge and with one last thrust, I cum in his mouth. He takes me out of his mouth and looks down.

(Jimin's P.O.V)

I looked away too embarrassed to meet Yoongi's eyes, that's the second time this has happened. This time I was actually sober enough to know what I was doing. I felt his hand caress my cheek before he made me look him in the eyes. He pulled me up and kissed me, he explored every inch of my mouth and all I could feel was the passion and love he put in the kiss. He pulled away and said, "Wanna go upstairs and cuddle baby boy." I nodded my head and was shocked when he picked me up bridal style and carried me to his room.

For the remainder of that day we talked and cuddle before eventually going back down stairs and eating. After that we fell asleep cuddling not letting go even for a second

(The next day)

I woked up to Yoongi's alarm, signaling that it was time to get ready for school. I headed to my room to put on some black jeans and a white shirt with a leather jacket over it. I quickly got everything into my backpack before bringing it to the kitchen with me. Before leaving my room I brush my teeth and fix my hair. I walked down and put my backpack on the floor next to the table. I walk to the fridge and grab an apple, I felt a pair of hands grab my waist and quickly spin me around. I was greeted with a raspy "Good morning," from Yoongi.

"Good morning," I replied back to him. He pecked me on the cheek before saying, "We should hurry up if we want to get there in time to tell our friends." I nodded and we both grabbed our stuff before leaving and getting in Yoongis car. It took about 15 minutes to get to the school, the time was 7:35 am. We still had at least 25 minutes to talk to our friends and get to our classes on time.

We walked in and searched our friends, we finally found them in our homeroom class. Yoongi grabbed my hand and started speaking "Hey, guys we have a announcement to make." We both looked at each other and took a deep breath before say together, "We're dating." They looked at us shook and then finally namjoon said, "Wow guys thats great!"

Everyone else still looked to in shock to say anything, but me and Yoongi didn't really care. I walked away to go to my seat and that's when it finally happened. My entire friend group came rushing to my side. They all started talking at once asking me 'how in world did this happen', was it even ok to date my step brother. All I could say was, "Ok guys one at a time," Y/N was the first to speak.

"Jimin have you done it with him yet," she said. The question alone made my face instantly go red. They all instantly thought the worst, I looked at them and shook my head.

They all looked relieved, but that made me wonder, "So guys have you done it with your men." I asked, they all looked at me in shock and slowly nodded their heads. I stayed there jungshook, wtf they all lost their virginitys while I was over here being all lovely dovey with Yoongi. They all seemed to be surprised to see that the rest had lost their v cards.

So then another question that came up was, "Wait a damn minute are y'all dating your mans." We all looked at the owner of the voice which was nonother than worldwide handsome himself. The rest looked at him and at the same time they said, "Yes." Well this is what happens when you put 8 horny teenagers together in one room. They end up all dating each other.

(Time skip)

It is now the end of the day I was waiting for Yoongi outside of the school and finally saw him walking out. I ran up to him, he put his hands on my waist and pulled my into a warm hug. I looked up at him and kissed him gently, I felt him kiss back. I pulled away and asked, "So how was the rest of your day." He grabbed my hand and we walked to his car, he said, "It was usual, boring as ever tho."

I chuckled and got in the car with him, and all while doing this we both didn't realize the two eyes that were on us both. We also didn't realize that there was a car following us all the way back to the house.

Here it is my children the next chapter, I hope your enjoying my book. As well as thank you all so much for almost 200 reads never thought that would have happened.

Well I hope your staying safe and enjoy social distancing.
I purple you all 💜💜💜 karma out.