Leaving?

(Jimins P.O.V)

How am I standing right infront of my father right now I swore I'd never come back to him after he left us. How is mom gonna forgive me for leaving her.

"Jimin my boy, come give your old dad a hug," he walks towards me and pulls me into an embrace. My father has never hugged me, I stand still as he hugs me. I wanna cry but I can't do that not in front of him.

He let's go and smiles at me, "I'm glad you decided to give this a chance please don't be too mad at me but you know your sister can't take this role." He says as I look down only at the floor, he starts to cough and I see what did Mania say his name was, Jake?

"Sir did you take your medicine this morning," I think Jake says my father shakes his head.

I shouldn't be doing this I'm scared about what will happen if he finds out. I look behind me and see Yoongi's bright blond hair. I smile and keep my cool, breath jimin your fine.

My face goes back to emotionless, I look at my father and see him drinking some water. "So jimin I will be needing you and Jay to be with each other all the time, he was my bodyguard and now he's yours."

"Father wait shouldn't I get a more suited person for this role." I say as I look at Jay in a disgusted way, or at least trying to.

"Jimin are you suggesting that I get you a different bodyguard," he says as he looks at Jay and then back to me

"Yes father that is what I'm suggesting," I says as my father scoffs. "I assure you jimin Jay is the best at these things."

"With all due respect father, Jay was your bodyguard I think he could do more for my sister than for me." He scoffs after my words.

"And who will protect you Jimin," I smirk at his words. "I can take care of  myself father," he looks at me before nodding.

"If you think so highly of yourself please do show me, I want you to fight Jay right now." I breath in once more before responding.

"If that is what you wish father,"

(1 week before)

"Jimin there must be another way to resolve this, I'm not letting you go back to your dad." Yoongi says as he gets up from his seat, "Yoongi I can't do anything it's either me or my father's business dies."

"If that business dies then most of my family has to go with it, including my mom," I say as I get up and walk over to yoongi.

"No I'm not allowing it, you could get hurt or worse... jimin you can't leave me," his voice started to crack. He looks up with his eyes teary, I couldn't say anything.

I forgot that Yoongi's mom abandoned him on his dad's parents porch, he was 7. He had told me this when we first meet he was 12 and I was 11, we were friends back then. I went down to hug him, he gripped onto me as if I was gonna disintegrate in front of him.

He cried into my shoulder, "there has to be something I can do I can't leave, I won't leave."

"Maybe there is something we can do," we both hear a female voice behind us. I look towards the voice and see my sister.

"I don't know if this plan will work but I still know that this might be the only way that we can insure that no one gets hurt." I turn towards her and listen.

"The only reason father needs you to take the business is because your the first born son. Im much older than you jimin but I'm a girl, fathers business respects me but they are old fashioned. They think a man should be leading them."

"Anyway I think that if you pretend that your were the one in charge and do all the stuff that your supposed to, I could be the one thats actually working in your role and not you." She says and stops.

I think for a minute trying to see is there's anything wrong with the plan and there was. "But what if I have to be at certain places, and what if they ask you why I'm not there and how do we know they are gonna willing listen to you if I'm not there."

There's many things that could wrong with this plan, "That's why when it's absolutely necessary you are there with a face covering and hiding any details of what you actually look like. And if people don't think I'm in charge I'll just say I can call you and say you won't be happy if you hear that your workers aren't doing doing something."

"Look jimin I know it's a long shot but I still know that this should work, and I think I could get Jay to help us out." I think for a minute it's just what if she's out there doing stuff and she's not careful then what do we do.

"Mania what if you get hurt what happens then cause then I actually have to do things." I say she rolls her eyes at me.

"That's exactly why when father ask Jay to protect you, your gonna say you don't need him," She pauses before continuing.

"Father with most likely think it's stupid since Jay is the best bodyguard out there, thats why he's most likely gonna ask you to fight him to show you don't need anyone." She say, I bite my lip not knowing if I should say no to this plan or go along with it.

I look back at yoongi and he gives a look and I know exactly what I must do. "Let's go ahead with the plan Mania," I say as I hold yoongis hands tighter as he does the same to mine.

The next day we had to literally beg Jay to fake losing and also make sure he takes care of Mania as she is actually the one in charge. He finally agrees once Mania said she'd finally go on a date with him.

Now back to where we were.

"Sir surely this fight is unnecessary," Jay says before I interpret. "Why are you scared of being beat by a person that's 5 years younger than you," I say while smirking.

He looks back at me mad, he pulls off his jacket as I do the same. I get into a fighting position and wait for him to do as we rehearsed.

He punches for me as I dodge and punch him in the stomach, his hand reaches for my arm and swings me over him. My back hits the floor, as I grab onto his hand and twist.

Getting back up and pinning him to the floor. With his arm on his back my leg on his, and an arm on his head. I pants and make sure that I show even a little bit of strength.

I get off, as I breath heavy I pull Jay back up on his feet. He pretends to be badly injured as I have to stabilize him.

I look at my father's shocked face, I smirk. "You really think he do me any good as my bodyguard, when I'm this capable of taking care of myself." I say looking smug.

My father clears his throat before saying, "Very well, I will assign Jay to protect your sister." I smile at his words and so a thumbs up behind my back.

"I don't have much strength to teach you how to run this business but I know your sister would be more than willing to show you how to manage everything. Your excused please go find your sister. " His words suprise me, I didn't think it would be that easy.

I nod my head and bow to him, "Oh and Jimin you look just like your mother my boy." I stare at him with wide eyes, I breath and find my composer.

"Thank you dad," I say as I finally leave bowing one more time.

I turn the corner and see Yoongi smiling, I smile back and hug him. "Let's leave so I can celebrate with you," I say.

He nods his head, grabbing my hand leading us to the door as we leave.

What we didn't know was the eyes that watch us, "he was lying the entire time he's not leaving his little boy toy I gotta tell the boss."

Soooo this took way to long to write, I hope you all enjoy it though. I appreciate everyone still reading. I purple 💜💜💜 you guys.
See you in the next chapter
Ok karma out.