The Storm

(Jimin's P.O.V )

He pulled back from me and sighed, "I'm having a party tomorrow. So don't go snitching on me, ok or else you'll get a punishment baby boy." 

He moved closer to me again, "Got it?"

"Y-yes" I replied. 

"Good. I'm going to buy some stuff for the party tomorrow. I'll be back soon." He turned and walked out of the door. I stood there for a while, dumbfounded. Then my stomach grumbled and I decided to make some food.

Once done making dinner for myself, I quickly ate it and washed the dishes. 

I went back upstairs to my room. I was so distracted that I didn't know that there was a storm forming outside. There was a strike of lighting that scared the crap out of me.

I was scared of storms like this ever since I was little because I was always alone and my parents were fighting all the time. I heard the front door open and close and things being set down on the floor with some force.

Then Yoongi's door opened and closed. There was another lightning strike and I hide under my covers waiting for the storm to pass.

Time Skip

It was three hours later and the storm was still going on outside, and I got an idea but didn't want to do it. I thought for a minute and decided that if I wanted to sleep I was going to have to do it.

(Yoongi's P.O.V )

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard a knock on my door, "Yoongi are you awake?" 

I knew that it was Jimin but pretended to still be asleep and he spoke again, "Can I sleep in here tonight?"

 It was silent until a lightning streak went by and Jimin just ran into my room and crossing it to my bed and he got under the covers with me.

"If you wanted to sleep with me you could have just asked." He jumped slightly next to me.

"I-I didn't m-mean to wake you u-up." He said and I turned to look at him.

"You should be. I was having a good dream." I said.

"S-sorry." He stuttered.

"It's fine I'm only letting you sleep with me once and don't tell anyone about this," I said. He nodded and turned his back to me.

A few minutes later another lighting strike passed and he dug his face into my chest hugging me tightly. It surprised me more when I put my hands on his waist to pull him closer to me.

I heard soft breathing and looked to see a cute sleeping Jimin on my chest and with that, I fell asleep too.

Hello, sorry for not updating in a while

Next chapter coming soon as well
Ok Bye guys see you in the next chapter