Training

(Yoongi's P.O.V)

Me and jimin get out of school and quickly get into my car. We buckle up and drive off to the training center.

We put on our masks and wigs to hide who we are. It's been two days since we started to do this and it's going pretty well. Sadly, jimin and I don't train together.

Jay says it's best if we don't distract each other and get nowhere in training. We get out of the car and walk to the door, enter the two codes Mania showed us and enter the building.

Jimin kisses me goodbye and walks off to the tech room. I walk to the shooting range and as usual Jay is waiting for me.

"Come on pretty boy we have to see how good you are with guns," Jay says.

"I told you to stop calling me that," I say taking off my mask and wig.

"Oh right your little boy toy can only call you that," I roll my eyes at his words. God I hate this guy.

"Can you shut up I'm here to make sure that when jimin is with me he's safe," I say as I put down all my stuff.

"Jeez ok fine, grab a gun whichever you want," he says. I look over to the table and pick the gun with a good amount of weight for me to carry.

"Look at the target and take the shot," Jay says. I point to the target and let out a sigh.

I close my eyes and pull the trigger, I feel the backfire and open my eyes. I see that I hit the target right in the heart.

"Shit, did you actually do that, are sure you've never shot a gun before?"

I chuckle at his remark, "No, I have, my mom taught me at a young age. Didn't know I could still do it."

I look up and see his wide eyes, I laugh at him before saying, "I had a life before you guys you know."

"Come on start giving me some moving targets, I have to get good at this again."

(Jimin's P.O.V)

I quickly walk to the tech room. Today I'm dealing with an actual mission. Mania says I'm ready and I have to trust that intel.

I enter the room and put on the headset, "what's your guys status."

"Good Jackson and Mark are already in position. We just need the power to be cut off and we're good to go." Mania says back to me.

"Your up jimin, now remember that their fire walls will only be down for a long enough time for you to cut the power and turn it back on before they notice."

"Got it we are going in 3 2 1, go." I start the timer and wait to hear an all clear. "Jimin last two are coming out now turn the power back on in a minute."

I wait for a minute and turn the power back on. "Nice work, we got everything we needed and no fighting necessary." Mania says.

I let out a sigh and let my body go limp in the chair I'm in. "Hey jimin, that's it for tech I need you to head for the mat rooms."

"You got it Mania," I take the headset off as well as the wig. I walk towards the mat room, well after I tried to find it.

I swear I'm gonna get lost in this place some day. As soon as I open the door a loud voice says, "Shoes off before getting on the mat."

I look up and am surprised to see "Hobi! What are you doing here." I see his face become vode of color and he freezes.

"J-jimin what are you doing in a place like this. You, you shouldn't be here this place isn't safe." He tries to grab onto my arm and I say.