The New Girl

(Jimin's P.O.V)

I woke up the next morning with Yoongis arm wrapped around my waist. After what happened last night he put me in one of his big tshirts and then we both fell asleep.

I get up to go to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. After that I go back to wake Yoongi up, "Yoongi wake up we got to get ready for school." I said lightly shaking him and receiving a groan from doing so.

"No I'm staying in this bed until I die," he says as it's kinda muffled from him snuggling more  into the pillow he was holding. Giggling at his cute action.

"Fine guess you wont get to see my outfit for the day," I say hoping that would change his mind. He doesnt move so I decided to bring out the big guns for this.

Going to my closet and getting out black leather pants, to match a black and red crop top that shows off my stomach. Going back out I look through my jewelry put on a few rings, earrings and one last thing on my neck.

I knew that one day I would get back at jungkook for laughing at me and gifting me this choker. Going over to the bed were Yoongi was still sleeping, shake him just a little to open his eyes.

"Still dont want to go to school with me," I say as I back up and show him what I was wearing. His eyes widen as he looks me up and down before eventually stopping at the choker.

"Where the fuck did you get that choker," he say finally getting up from the bed as he walks towards me. "That's for me to know, and for you to never find out." I say walking out of the room.

Going down stairs to quickly get everything I need for school, I sat down on the couch to eat a peach waiting for Yoongi to finish getting ready.

Hearing footsteps come down the stairs I get up from the couch before looking at yoongi in awe. He was wearing a black leather jacket with a black shirt under it. He wore all black and what suprised me the most was the rings that he was wearing that spelled out Jimin's.

"Come on kitten we've got to get to school," he says breaking me out of my trance and back to reality. Getting my backpack we head out the door to his car.

After a little while we enter the school parking lot, being hesitant about leaving the car since I was wearing somthing that would attract more attention than I want.

Bitting my lip nervously I feel Yoongis hand on my cheek, looking over to him I smile as he shows me a warm smile. Taking a deep breath I open the door of the car and walk with Yoongi into the school.

As we walk through the doors of the entrance I felt a lot of eyes on me. Gripping onto my backpack strap hard I feel Yoongi grab my hand. As we continue to walk thought the halls with our heads held high.

Finally getting to our class I go over to my friends that were waiting for me. I smile as I sit down, "Woah someone call the police cause Jimin has been kidnapped."I hear Y/N say from my left.

Feeling my face heat up I look at her slapping her arm, "No their right dude you look wow, and I see your wearing the beautiful choker that I gave you for your birthday. Told you, you would need it one day." Jungkook say as he turns his chair around to face me.

The choker was the most shocking thing I was wearing right now, you would think it's the crop top that's getting me wide eyes. Nope it's the sparkly black choker with diamond letters that spell out SUGA'S.

As everyone knew in the school suga was Yoongis nickname that was given to him because of how pale he was. I smile as I fidget with the choker, suddenly I hear a loud crowd start to go back to the entrance of the school.