The Confession

( Jimin'sP.O.V)

I woke up with a raging headache and in a dark room, I opened my eyes in surprise to see I'm in Yoongi's rooms again. I got up and tried to find some pain meds, I dont exactly know what happened last night it's all pretty fazed. I walked to the kitchen after I finally found some pain killers, I grabbed a glass of water and chugged both of them down.

(Yoongi's P.O.V)

I woke up and looked around the room to see that Jimin was gone, I got up before putting on some pants and headed down stairs. I remembered everything that happened last night, and I'm still replaying it in my mind. Just the thought of that happening again makes me hard, I walked into the kitchen to find Jimin rubbing his head.

"Hey," I said before continuing, "so umm do you remember anything from last night." I asked he looked at me, before saying, " no not really, it's all a little fazy, did something happen that I need to know?"

I looked at him and smirked, I walked up to him put my hands on his waist before pulling him closer to me. He looked shocked, I went down to his ear and said, "I dont know baby boy, would you like for me to shove my cock back in that pretty little mouth of yours, because you seemed to enjoy it in there last night."

I pulled back and looked at his expression, I was still smirking while he stood there dumbfounded and as red as a cherry.

(Jimin's P.O.V)

I felt embarrassed as I started to remember what had happened last night and that I had sucked a 9 inch dick, and figured out i had no gag reflex. 😏😏😏😏

"I-I'm sorry I didn't know what I was doing, except I really wanted that to happen." I said mumbling that last part, he caressed my face with his hand and then made me look at him. With hungry eyes he looked straight at me, I couldn't do anything but blush at this.

Before I knew what was happening he smashed his lips on mine, and put his hands on my waist. I kissed back, while putting my hands in his hair. Our tongues fighting for dominance, of course he won.

I let him explore every inch of my mouth, but moaned when he squeezed my ass. I came to my senses and pushed him back a little. With lust still in his eyes he looked at me, we were both panting as well as our lips were swollen.

"What was that for?" I asked, he looked at me with more loving eyes and moved closer to me. I looked at him before he had said " I like you Jimin, I want this and I know you want it too."

I looked at him in shock and bit my lips nervously. "What about our parents they cant know about this, they might disown us." I said with fear in my voice and tears threatening to fall from my eyes.

His hand made it's way to my cheek cupping it softly, I looked up at him and he kissed my lips softly. Nothing more than a peck he pulls away, before saying "I'm fine with hiding it from them if your willing to, all you have to do is say you like me back baby boy."

I looked at him and pulled him in for another kiss more intense then the last one. "Jump," I heard him say while we kissed passionately and lustful, I jumped and wrapped my legs around his waist and my hands back in his hair. He lead us to the counter and pulled back, before attacking my neck kissing and sucking, while I moan.

I moan even louder and said his name when he bites the mark he made. I tug at his hair, earning a groan that I remember hearing last night. He goes back to my lips sucking and biting my bottom lip. I moan into the kiss and push our  body's closer together, feeling his erection poke at my thigh.

In the heat of the moment I pull back and decide I'm not the only one getting marked. I kiss his neck as he gropes my ass and squeeze it, I finally make him groan knowing I found his sweet spot. I sucked and loved hearing him groan the more I do it.

I pull anyway and admire my work as he got to admire his as well, we belong to each other now, like a master owns their baby boy and the baby boy owns their master. I looked at him in the eyes and say " I like you too Yoongi, I wouldn't mind hiding or taking any risks. As long as it's with you."

I'm back, with another chapter. I hope you guys liked it, and dont worry this story does have a plot you just have to keep reading to find out what it is.
Thank you all for getting this book to 137 reads I never expected this. I purple you all 💜💜💜.
Ok karma out.