The Party

(Jimin's P.O.V )

I woke up when the sun hit my face. I slowly opened my eyes and realized I was hugging and laying on something that wasn't the bed. I adjusted my eyes to the light and what I saw shocked me. I was practically cuddling with MIN YOONGI.

I moved slowly trying to not wake him up. I moved his hand away from my back and got up off the bed. I made my way out of there and to my room and I let out my breath which I didn't know I was holding once I closed my door.

I heard my stomach grumbling and I decided to go make some breakfast. I grabbed my phone for music and left my room. I quickly made my way down the stairs and to the kitchen. I looked at the fridge there was basically nothing there.

I looked in the cabinets and saw some pancake batter. I grabbed it and a bowl and some water. I put on Spotify for some music. I was putting the pan on the stove but didn't notice that I was dancing along with the music.

I was swaying my hips and put my hand in the air the song that was playing was bts pide piper. I was so detracted that I didn't notice there was someone else in the room with me.

( Yoongi's P.O.V )

I woke up cold and noticed that Jimin wasn't with me. I heard some music playing downstairs. I got up and went downstairs to see what it was.

When I got to the kitchen I saw a Park Jimin dancing very seductively but his back was facing me. I continued to watch his ass sway side to side it looked so round I just wanted to push him on the counter and make him mine. But I contain myself and I speak.

"What you doing Jimin." I see him stop moving and turn around surprised. He looked so cute he was blushing from the fact that he was caught like that. I chuckled and I spoke again "Just so you know you have to help me set up for the party tonight."

He looked at me for a while longer and then went to the stove to turn it off, he walked up to me and said " It's your party I don't have to help do anything."

I grabbed his wrist before he could walk right past me and said, "What if I make a deal with you, if you help me with the party you don't have to anything else for me unless you really want to."

He looked at me and said "Fine I'll do it," I smirk at him before I let go of his wrist.

(Time skip)

Jimin's P.O.V

Me and Yoongi had just finished setting up the house just in time as well before I knew it the house was packed. I looked everywhere and finally found my friends all three of them were kissing their crush. I sighed and felt sad that I was the only one that didn't have someone.

I went to where me and Yoongi put the keg and poured myself a whole cup not knowing that I would regret that later.

(Yoongi's P.O.V)

I was dancing around with some girl that was obviously throwing herself at me it made me disgusted. I moved away from her but she just went to another guy, what a hoe. I decided that I would just go up to me room instead of being down there.

I closed my door and locked it, I sat down on me bed and layed down. I heard something move from the side of my bed I looked over it and saw a really drunk Jimin sucking on his fingers.

It looked kinda hot I didn't even realize I got hard from just seeing that. He must have heard me move because his eyes opened and he took his fingers out of his mouth.

I looked at him and he looked at me, he got up and held onto my thighs for support. He looked at my bulg and licked his lips he stared to undo my belt but before he could I lifted him up onto the bed.

"Jimin your drunk don't do this, it's not right if you do," I said to him with sincere in my voice. "Yoongi I dont care I'm not that drunk and I also really want to do it," he said looking down and blushing extremely hard.

I looked at him one more time before I finally said "Ok then but just know what you got yourself into." He nodded and continue to take off my belt then pants and finally my boxers. He looked at it and licked his lips again he looked up at me with pleading eyes asking for permission.

I nodded and he gladly started only licking the tip at first until finally taking it in his mouth and sucking on the tip and went more down and bobbed his head up and down then taking it out of his mouth just to put his tongue at the bottom and lick all the way up.

He continued to do this making it even harder not to cum. Especially when he completely took me fully inside his mouth deep throating me entertain length which was pretty big.

With that I finally cummed in his mouth and he swallowed every last drop I pulled my boxers back up and turned back around to see Jimin sleep on the bed hugging a pillow.

He looked so cute, but what the fuck just happened what in the world should I do about this I dont know what that fucking meant. Why did he want that to happen, does he like me he couldn't possibly like me or maybe he could.

I'm sorry for being gone for so long I had a lot of stuff to deal with.

Sorry if this was bad I'm not uses to writing this kind of stuff

Thank you for reading
Bye🙂