1. Elusive Encounter

Thank You so much for being here. I'm grateful for your enthusiasm and support.
Also, mistakes are mistakes, I'am dumb, I'm ashamed for that. Wattpad is also dumb, and my keyboards... So, Feel free to slap on your hopeless author's face and point out those. I'll correct them. With love, roytiti.
Let's start with 'Swing'
🖍️

-----------------------------------------------------------

Fatigue, cry, anger - sun, rain, storm... Comes and go. Time passes leaving all behind creating the same phrase as new...

Did you see Death? You will never forget if you have seen Death.

He jumps up on the bed, sweating...huffing... But a little relief, "Oh, it was a dream..."

He leaves the bed, drinks some water.

The morning is coming closer, the clock says 3.55 AM

He opens the window. He sees the rising sun over the city where he and other people live. Where all crammed together in big big buildings... They try to trample over each other - hate each other...try to torment ourselves over our worth...

The environment is not as beautiful as before... it's full of bleak with smog and smut.

The peeping sun from far land slowly giving colours to the sky.
Why doesn't his life get some colour?

He doesn't complain. He doesn't ask why.

He knows why.

That is his destiny.

He may chill with his buddies, but still, have to hide his eyes in the darkroom... Moving the fingers on air, as he is grabbing someone's hand...he will make the ugliest face...some teardrops will follow his cheekbone and come down...until
He stops blaming himself and hopes for a miracle and live a life that comes after lots of sacrifices.

It is still not time to show his face to others. He leans on the window panel, looking at the greyish orange sky. The soft breeze of the morning passes his ears, carrying no whispers.

No man is seen in the far street.
He wants to shout out - loud... probably for the heavy stone to push aside...so that he can take the breathe.....

With a Bang, he closes the window. Again go back to the cold bed, he crawls up...
He probably whispers to the pillow, "shh. You don't know anything"

He again wakes up when the door is making sounds.

Someone hitting it.

"Uncle!! Wake up!!! Uncle......"

He has to wake up. He opens the door.

A little kid around his thigh hugs him with a bright smile on his mouth.
"Uncle! Good morning!"

"Good morning!"

"I'm done brushing. Look! Eeeeee" he shows his teeth. Then smiles again, "I'm first."

"Umm. You're a good boy." He says and pats his head.

He is about to go to the washroom, a figure appears on the door.

"Oh, Yibo, you woke up. Join Eian for Yoga. I'll prepare the breakfast" A woman speaks to him.

"Umm..ok," he says and brushes his hair. It's messy. He notices the clock, then says. "You start first. I'll go after brushing within a few moments. Oky?"