27. Owner of Heart

Not well Edited, sorry I'm tired.
___________________________________________

When Yibo woke up in the morning, the scene made him extremely happy that Sean is with him. Sleeping just beside him, hugged by him... preciously for him...there.

Yibo moves a little closer, his breath falls on Sean. Praising his beauty in his mind, Yibo lost his mind in happiness under the first soft sunlight of the day...

"Am I that handsome?" Sean speaks. Without opening his eyes he continues, "You're staring at me for  336 seconds... Probably there will be some holes on my face if your eyes continue stare at me any longer..."

"Wah! You were awake!"

"I wasn't until your breath fell on me," Sean says opening his eyes.
"Good morning, your majesty!"

"Huh! Accusing me was the first thing you did in the morning... don't need to call me majesty!" Yibo pouts. He lies beside him again.

"Your sleep is as light as ever." He comments.

Sean knocks on Yibo's chest, "It's because this was louder."

Yibo backs up, his cheeks are flushed. "Stop kidding."

Sean smiles and turns his face towards him. "What were you watching in me so much?"

"Why do I need a reason to look at the person I love....mmm!"

Sean steals a small kiss and stays just a few inches from Yibo's face.
It surprised Yibo.

He speaks after a moment, "Ah! I was startled. What was that?"

"Why do I need a reason to kiss the person I love..." Sean copies the line that makes Yibo a shy smile.

And the next moment, Sean's lips brush on Yibo's...their mouths open to invite the wet passion to find each other... through heart, through love... through their body.

Yibo grips Sean's neck, Sean takes Yibo's face in his palms and kisses deeply. Their body rubs against each other... when their skins stroke against, electric flickers in the bodies of two youths. Under the morning heat, the burning desire knows no bounds...they want to unleash the bodily division to become one.

After they part from kissing, Yibo takes Sean's hair locks in his fingers.
"I'll tie these for you."

"Ok, don't make something funny."

"I won't....!!!"

Sean sits on the ground and Yibo on his back, on the bed.

"It feels different...when I'm touching your hair... Tying hair isn't easy as it seemed."

Sean chuckles.

Yibo ties Sean's hair in a nice ponytail.

Suddenly Yibo's eyes fall on the clock.
"Oh no! I'm late for the yoga!"

"You also do the Yoga?" Sean exclaims.

"Yes. With Eian."

"And exercise?"

"I do that too. Yoga helps to calm the mind. Zo asked me to do it with Eian because he is not allowed to do excessive physical exercise, so we do yoga together."

After the yoga season, they join at the dining table for breakfast. It's a leisurely time for all.

"Eian doesn't go to school?" Sean asks.