44. Juxtaposed Justice

[The chapter contains blood, death, foul words. Author doesn't support the violence, or encourage anyone to take the law into their hands, not to have faith in the police and the law. Everything is expressed here for the story's sake and has no connection with reality.]

•••

Sean and Zo once stand back to back while fighting.... An unending bunch of fighters are waiting to send them to the grave...

Zo finds Sean's condition is grave, but he is not ready to give up. Mainly they couldn't kill Eric or find Yibo till now.
Zo wanted to cheer Sean.

Zo: How many did you defeat?

Sean- 49. You?

Zo answers with a proud smile, "56"

Sean- Time is not over yet. Let's go.

Zo nods and shouts in super rage, "Yeaaaaàaaaah..."

It looks like those people were given the best job fit for them.

_______

Yibo hangs down from his floor and steps onto the floor next down to him. As soon as he enters from the broken window, he faces one of Eric's men who were in the corridor, just finished killing someone.

"You-!" He looks at Yibo. He didn't imagine, Yibo will appear so suddenly and behind the window.

He was probably trying to inform Eric, but Yibo takes a blunt weapon he found nearby and hits him hard. The guy drops to the floor.
Yibo runs along the corridor to find his people. Sean or anyone...

But it wasn't a clean corridor, there was fighting everywhere... Gun sound here and there. He hides and runs, again hides and runs...

He comes to the big area where a huge number of people are fighting, he recognised Zo's men among them.
Suddenly someone attacks him from the left.

Yibo backs up and tries to stop the next attack with the blunt weapon he picked up earlier. But it broke.

Like a skilled fighter, he doesn't even show his failure on his face but immediately moves his leg to hit the opponent's knee.

He lost his balance, Yibo grabs him by his hair and punches his face with his knee.
Over.

Then he faces off with the same person who talked to him when Eric fell asleep on his lap.

"Oh, Master! You can fight?"

Yibo doesn't know what to reply.

"So, You are not just a kid. Haha, let's fight. We're enemies today."

"Yea, we are enemies today," Yibo repeats.

"Thank you for taking care of Eric, master." The guy punches Yibo.

Yibo dodges and hits back, "I'm not your master! Stupid uncle."

"Hahaha!"

Yibo doesn't know why they are fighting, how this guy is laughing when he is coughing blood.

Sigh!

This is madness. What makes human beings to be like this! Who is responsible! Whose fault?

Yibo blocks his hit, but the guy was an expert he immediately rotates and throws a back kick. Yibo jumps backwards. Before he stands straight, the guy runs at him and grabs Yibo by his waist. "Waaaaaaah!" He lifts Yibo and throws him to the ground.