3. Devil's Delusion

A tall one-storied strange shaped house

A tall one-storied strange shaped house. White old paint on it. A little inside from the road. It's the hideout of Yibo's team. They are gathering here with the news of capturing the pray.

Yibo is sitting on a chair in the middle of that room. His men are standing behind him. 3 people throw the captured guy in front of Yibo.

He doesn't fall. He stands straights, after a little straggling on feet. He adjusts his jacket.
It's the after midday. Some lights are falling on the ground between Yibo and that stranger, coming from some windows near the ceiling.

His face is not completely visible as a black tight dress is covering the lower part of his face. He is wearing goggles. Hair is tied in a ponytail, covering his nape and ear. He is also wearing gloves and a cap.

Those who are dragged here, usually ask to kneel anyone and the light falls on that person.

But the person standing proudly in Lion's den.

"Who are you?"

"Oh, your majesty, if you really wanna chat with me then why didn't you send a proper invitation?"

Yibo's heart skips a beat with the address of 'your Majesty'. He was also addressed the same way back then.

He sits straight, "You don't deserve it."

"Oho... Am I not? Why, because I worked as a simple waiter in a cafe? Am I not expect a good treatment as I treat you there....?"

"Oh, you remember where you saw me! Do you remember all of your customers that much? Impressive. You're not a simple waiter of a small café, right?"

"What makes you think that?"

"There is a lot of proves," Yibo says and stands up. He speaks again, "- And I'm not satisfied with the treatment there either."

The person halts for a moment, then blast into laughter. "Hahahahaha, oh so you need the bill of the kiss? Or you need more sugar in it?"
He puts his hands on the pocket of his jacket.

He says so casually. Everyone in the room shock to death. Kiss? What is he talking about? Is he a lunatic?

Yibo's face boiled up.

"Hands out, put off your jacket!" Yibo roars in anger.

"You want to undress me?" The jacket-guy says to Yibo with a chuckle.

Yibo glares at him. One of his men, come to the person, to make him do what Captain says. But the person put off his jacket by himself.

"Ok ok, I'm removing it. You're afraid that I may hide a gun in my pocket, right? I got it, young man."

As he removes his jacket, and throws it to one of Yibo's man, knowing that they may be interested to know if he has any arms.

His half sleeve black dress can be seen which is still dragged till his face. But his hands are uncovered from his elbows. His hands are full of tattoo.