9. Gallant Ganymede

Continuation from 6 years ago...

Zo and Mr Kang didn't get many people beside them for starting a business. But they all worked hard.

The business started to grow up little by little. After that, Zo and everyone moved near the city. Zo also brought a separate flat for Amy. None of them is a family person, but Zo is already married, she wanted Amy to live freely and get a chance for making a family.

She was appointed the head of the security department of 'Seanian'(Zo's Company), and for that, Amy's flat wasn't very simple.

There are huge monitor and computers and other tracking devices, CCTV and sensors look like a complete control room which brings the whole city under one roof.

Why a simple Company need that? Because, this is for more than to handle a company...

Eventually, Yibo entered Zo's company. Zo and his husband guided him even more. Yibo gripped the world very fast and Yibo did everything to repay the kindness to the Kang family.

###

# recent time...

Zo's residence.

Mr Kang asks Zo about Yibo, moving his fingers, "Is Yibo out again?"

"Yea, Yibo left a little ago. I saw him carrying his skateboard today..."

Mr Kang: "I fear that thing!"

Zo nods, says nothing.

In the vast black sky, some twinkling stars are companying Yibo when he is out for a night-adventure...

The night air is a little chilly. He tights his hoodie more with his body. It's better to stay under some blanket... But the roof feels suffocating.
He can interact with the trees more. They stood like they know a lot. They know him very well.

When he looks at them up, they wave their leaves, says, You're not alone...

When he was little he couldn't get a chance to feel 'lonely', thanks to his uncle, every day was a cursed living...praying for freedom.
Now when he is free... He wants for warm cage....a cage of two hands, where his heart feels secure.
Even he is a monster - killer to everyone.

He closes his eyes when a corner of it getting heavier. He wipes some 'fake dust' from his eyes..and goes on.

There are only a few vehicles on the street...

Yibo moves very fast and reached quite far.

"Captain! Where are you going?"  Suddenly a bike comes beside him, running at the same speed. Daswitch throws question at Yibo. Xiaoji is sitting on his back.(the team members of Yibo)

"Nowhere, I'm just wondering," Yibo replies glancing at him.

"You don't come to the club these days. Why don't you join us tonight? We brought chicken wings..."

Yibo knows that they live in this area. Yibo could not decline. But he wasn't in the mood for chicken wings.
He decides to join them as their company always gives him happiness.

They reach the connection of two roads, there is a store in middle. Then they take the turn on an alleyway towards his house.

When Yibo was passing a scene snatches his attention. He halts his board and turns it another way. His senses are very strong thanks to the training with Sean.

It's late-night, why there is a gathering...and somehow it's not looking normal.
He moves his skateboard and picks the way and finds some thugs gathered centring a girl. Their laughing sounds are ringing his ears.