38. Pointless Pondering

⚠️Chapter will contain Violance, blood, torture, death, other inhuman activities & offensive language. Readers are Warned. ⚠️khu khu khu!

................................................................................................................

Sean's bike skids on the black road and stops in front of Zo's bike. Mr Kang also stopped the bike he is riding, which belongs to Yibo.

"Where is Yibo?" Sean asks.

"He said he is going to you!" Zo replies, "You are saying, he didn't contact you!"

Sean punches the bike. "Yibo!!!" He mumbles.
He starts the engine the next moment and leaves towards they came.

"What!!! Hey!!"

Zo can see the clear picture now, she didn't notice all because she was worried about Eian but now she could feel that Yibo sensed Eric and stayed there to make them leave safely.
"Shit!!! How did I fail to notice???"

"Jun, I'm going to find him. Take Eian, you go home."

Mr Kang holds her hand and shakes his head. He shows some gestures.
"It is always late. Sean is on the way you can not get anything like this. We should ask Amy to check the routes. Or trace Eric's activity and help Sean."

Zo looks at Eian. He asks, "Where is Yibo uncle?"

Zo: He is fine. He definitely is.

Eian: Mamma, I'm hungry.

Zo nods while touching the rope marks on Eian's wrist, says, "Yes, we'll reach home soon."

But neither Sean nor Amy found any trace of Yibo.
Sean turns a wounded beast. He became so mad.
"E-r-i-c! Once I meet you, I will drink your blood, fucker!!!!!!!!"

Sean is driving crazy not knowing where to find Yibo.
Suddenly the rain starts pouring like it wants to give him company in the lonely night.

#############

"Aaa!!!" Yibo shouts and grabs his thigh.

After all these he had gone through in half of the hours, his body can't take it anymore. With Eric's firing, Yibo collapses. Before his body touches cold earth, Eric grabs him. Very carefully he carries Yibo inside the waiting car opposite of the empty road and the car is driven to his bungalow.

...

Yibo opens his eyes with a shock. He finds himself in a new place. His whole body is in pain but it doesn't hurt the same. Then he realises he is lying on an iron bed.
He is completely naked.
He tries to sit up. But he can't, he feels inhuman pain on his right thigh.
But his thigh is bandaged well. He also sees Eric's back, near a - basin! Probably he is the person who treated his wound.

His ripped trouser is lying aside. Eric must have tore it to see his wound.

Now Eric looks at him.

"Master, you woke up! Don't move yet. I've taken out the bullet. But it must be still hurting. How are you feeling?"

Yibo can feel this man is not lying, he has taken care of him sincerely. He finds the bullet on a plate beside. His body is in pain. He got all the necessary treatments along with a bandage on his thigh.

But of course, he can't be thankful to this person.

Eric dries his hand, comes closer and very gently takes Yibo in his hands like a princess so that it doesn't hurt and starts walking.