33. Venturous Visit

[Chapter is hardcore and contains Violence and Death]
The place, time used in this book are all imaginary.
===================================

"You mean K's father did this?" Sean asks.

Zo replies - Yes. I suppose, I'll confirm from Black and Jun.

Suddenly K appears behind Zo.
She heard the last part.

"What did you say?"

Zo and Sean look at each other. Zo goes to K and speaks, "You need to be strong. I've something to say."

######

Everyone returns to Zo's house. Zo describes everything she knows about K's family background and hands over the documents she found from the doctor as well as the address of Woojin Park.

K becomes completely silent. They don't say anything to her. It's not easy for her to accept everything all of sudden. So they give her some time.

Sean and Zo share a glance. K leaves the room.

"K, You should not go there right now. He took Eric. You should not enter a wounded lion's den." Zo says. She comes and touches K's shoulder.

"Lioness is always one who hunt the prey," K says.

"K, we'll talk about this later. Stay the night here. Please."

"Fine. Show me a room."

She was sent to the only extra room of Zo's house.

Next morning when everyone gathers at the breakfast table. K went missing.

~•~•~

Last night,

Eric was lying on the bed of the Park Manson.
Mr Woojin Park standing beside him. A doctor is checking Eric.

"You've got some critical wounds. Some may be fatal but you won't completely lose your life, but your body...
Um.. I'll try to be gentle." The doctor assures.

"Don't need to be gentle. Make it as painful as possible. This is the proof of the life I've lived." Eric says and looks another way.

The Doctor is a little confused but he doesn't say anything. "Ok, I'll begin then."

Day after Next day, Eric left Woojin Park's house to rest in his place. He has so many businesses after all.

####

.

Two weeks have passed.

K reaches the address Zo gave to her. There is a big brown gate at the front. It's not easy to guess what is inside.

K doesn't find any other way to enter. She decides to enter from the front door.

She crosses the road and walks towards it. On her way, she meets the guy. The same guy from before, who was continuously appearing in front of her. Short, fair, looks wealthy as usual. But this time not surrounded by fake friends rather alone, and a mixture of sadness and anger is playing on his face.

This time he fails to notice K even though she is coming from the opposite of him. He seems disturbed minded. K doesn't call him at all, she tries to pass when he doesn't notice.

At the last moment when both of them comes in the same line, he notices K. As she is already very familiar to him.

"Nonna!!" He calls her, "Where are you going?"