2. Cruel Favor

"Zo, you are here. Did you stop by the café?" Yibo asks when Zo returns home.

"Yes. I talked to the barista, and bring the macrons' topic." Zo speaks.

"Oh, then?"

"When I asked about the macrons, they said they can't serve those because the lady who was making it, is left. And another guy too. They both joined a week ago and the same day and they both left that day Mr Seo died. Nobody knows where they went, They may be behind the murder. the police did not even know about macrons, so they are far away from the truth." Zo says.

"Oh, I see! He did seem suspicious." Yibo thinks for a moment. "So are we going to tell this to the police?" Yibo asks.

"Well.....in general, it's a death by a heart attack. Not a murder. The TS Corp hiding it, what can we do? And we don't have any proves. The motive is not clear either. So we don't need to contact the cop."
Zo says.

Yibo nods. He also feels that they should not directly show their interest in this matter to police. It can backfire....they can ask why we are showing eagerness.

"Zo, will I ask the boys to search for them?"

"That's not bad. We're not sure about them, but if it disturbs you, you can do so. If they are connected to this, then I also wanna know who are those brainers..."

Zo looks at Mr Kang, "I need to check the CCTV of the café. I couldn't ask them. You can get that right?" Zo draws sign languages.

Mr Kang nods.

  #######

3 years ago.

It's the time when Zo, Mr. Kang and Yibo moved to the city after getting an office for their business. They brought a house here, which is closer to the office.

That day was two days after they moved to the new house. Three of them worked so hard all day to move the luggage and decorate the new house and cleaning.
End of the day, Yibo went to the nearest store to buy some stuff.

When he was returning from the store, some figures appeared in front of him.
On his way to the store, he noticed them smoking in a dark corner of a building. It's in the same colony. They seemed like local thugs.
Yibo didn't care about them, but now as they were standing in front of him, he has to stop.

"Yo! Have a lighter?" One of them spoke.

"No," Yibo said and about to cut them and pick his way.

They stopped him again.

"Oy! Stop! Tck! Listen na! Wht so hurry??" The earlier guy gripped his shoulder.

Yibo left a sigh, said nothing.

"Ahyy! Look a' dat face! Chu chu... just throw a girl's dress on him, he'll look lik' a gal...haa haa haa"

Other guys behind him joined the laughter.

"Ya new here..huh!!! Ok. Lemme make you a man- we've gal in our team, ya see!" The guy said pointing a girl behind them. She was leaning on the wall, smoking.

The guy took out a cigarette from his pocket and shoved between Yibo's lips. And one cigar between his lips.
He smirked and lighted both.

"Remember my face! From d ne't time, you'll light that for me! Okie. My name is YangKai"

Yibo didn't say anything, he was only looking at him with cold eyes.
Now he took the cigar from his mouth and pressed it Yangkai's cheek.

The guy screamed and cursed Yibo. He took aback. Yibo dropped the cigarette on the ground.