43. Fiendish Fun!

[The Chapter shows violence and blood and death also bad language. But the Author is not trying to support or ignite anyone to do foul jobs.]

_______________________________________________________

"What's going on? Hey, reply to me." Yibo protests.

"It's a fight between villains, you stay out of it."

Yibo grips his hand that fingernails dig on his skin, "I'm not leaving."

Eric lets out a chuckle, his eyes are different now, "Moonshine, I wished to talk a lot with you. I couldn't hear your favourite food, favourite colour, or favourite smell....
I still need to go out for a dinner with you and drink some wine sitting on the cold grass in a starry night....." His smile gets fainter.

He slams the door.

"Hey!" Yibo shouts. But Eric pushes the button and the secret elevator takes Yibo somewhere else.

That was none other than the room he was living in.

Suddenly the building seems to turn upside down with a loud BOOM! sound.

Zo chuckles, "My darling is here. Nice signal!"

With Zo's emergency signal earlier, Amy rushes here. Of course, she brought Mr Kang. Who knows if Eric sends someone to capture him or kill him or use him to threaten them...
Whatever will happen will happen, Mr Kang didn't want to stay anyway.
His wife is here after all.

Amy also signals the 500 men Zo gathers and who were waiting outside for Zo's signal, but whom Zo could not contact. Amy knows when all connections are interrupted what could be the situation. So, she played her part.

All of them attack Eric's empire together.

And there was another crew who also rolled dice baiting their lives.
They are the Dragon crew, known as the China Town crew from Incheon.

As soon as the invaders attacked, Eric's man ran to stop them.

Now Zo's team act fearlessly, they are one step ahead to kill. They get back the confidence.

Zo rushes for Eric, but he seems vanished somewhere. Zo shouts, "Come out bastard Eric. Where are you hiding???"

Not Eric but his soldiers come at Zo. "Ahh, you dirty foot-licking rats! I don't wanna waste my energy on you."

Zo says so. But she can't go another way without defeating them.

One throws a punch. Zo avoids it and rotates her body the way, her leg hits his face.

Another guy comes from the side, she notices it from the corner of her eye and immediately, grabs the man in front of her and throws him at the guy. When both of them collided on the floor, she jumps on them and moves forward while throwing punches.
"Clear the path you assholes."

She grabs one by his throat, and flesh near his belly and lifts him up and throws him to the wall. Within a few minutes, she cleared it all.
The fighters from the arena weren't easy to kill.
But it wasn't hard when you got weapons and one has to slash them.

So Zo defeated some Eric's guy who got weapons and snatched those from them. Then she applied it to Eric's men again.

A match, was for entertainment. This is a killing game.
There is no judge, no rule, no penalty. Only death.

As China Town people were good at kung-fu, it was hard for others to fight them. Because every martial art is different and that time kung fu was only practised by them at that time.