16: If You Kiss Me That Way

That night Yibo didn't sleep. The whole night he is trying to get the data Amy, Zo and Mr Kang were handling about the series of deaths.

At the last, when it is about dawn, he finds a file. This is a list of companies and others information. A few tick marks...pie chart, some calculations of money and other things he doesn't know. And the data is started from years ago till now.

His head seems to buzz for this night pulling.

"These names... this connecting lines... what's the meaning of this...?"

After using lot's of search, cross-search, and his wit, he finds that the killing is because of their internal conflict which is still undercover. Someone trying to destroy to get more power or to eliminating thrones from the street...

Yibo sits gluing his eyes on the laptop screen, "If I follow this tag, these companies can get attacked in future. The next Company on the list is Rosemont Company. Staying outside, I can't ever understand the link among these deaths. I have to make a move."

The night is over without a drop of sleep.

He leaves the room. Does yoga with Eian as usual, eat food and leaves for Company. Do not tell anything to Zo or anyone. He doesn't feel sleepy at all due to the tension. 

Yibo search for everything about the company when he was in the office.

One thing he knows very well that, he is not as experienced, powerful and strategic as Zo or Sean. But he is too desperate to moan over that and do nothing.

He decides to go find if Rosemont Company's founder. It's neither easy nor less risky. If he is found out, He Will Die.

A few days passed to get a plan for his work. Then Yibo finds out that Rosemont Company's founder Mr Oh is holding a party in his villa a little far from the city.

He fears if it also brings the death party for Mr Oh like Mr Kim's case.

So, he decides to go to the party. And talk directly to the founder Mr Oh before his death. Even if he needs to show the gun to make him speak.
If possible he will save the man or catch the murderer. Who knows if he is one behind everything!

Easier said than done.

If the criminal finds any unnecessary person like Yibo mingling his business, He will not be able to get out of there, but will be sent to hell anyway. Then they will go for 'Seanian'.

But Yibo decides that he will go to the party, no matter what.

He didn't tell his plan anyone but his club members. As he needs some assistance to carry the plan. They tried hard but couldn't stop Yibo.

.

On the day of the party, Yibo getting ready in his hideout. It is already evening.
He wears a tight silky blue shirt on grey trouser. Looks gorgeous but it is very unusual for him.

His members are seeing him getting ready without any words, wearing worried faces.

Someone holds a mirror in front of him, Yibo takes out some contact lens and put on. He even changes his hairstyle. And a ring on an ear. With some simple touches, he turns into a different person.

After wearing it, he turns at his subordinates.
"What do you think?"

"You have completely changed. But captain, is this a good idea?"

"I need him. That old hag  should know enough to feed me. Tell me, will I pass?"  Yibo asks.

"Captain. You'll definitely. But are you sure gonna do it? It's - it's -"