42. Human for You

As Black, Max, and K are talking among themselves, one guy moved forward from the other team.
Seeing his body, it seems they decided to end it soon.

If Black and Max are boulders, they would be called Mountain.

Black puts his hand on K's shoulder, "K, let brother start first."

"You think you're better than me? Lemme kick his ass!"

Max comes before her, "Of course, you're better. But the boss comes at the end. Let me do that. Oky."

"Huh" K steps back, and Max stood in front of the giant guy.

Black says, "I thought this type of beings only appears in the cartoon!"

Max smirks.

"Do you babies only watch cartoons? And came to fight? You made me laugh before you die." As soon as he finished he throws a punch.

Max evades it. The next moment, he grips the hand, pushes it to his underarms, and throws punches at his face. There is no way the big guy will escape from these.
Before he gets used to it, Max hits his stomach with his knee.

Max makes his hand like a knife, taking three-finger straight and bending two, he goes closer to the guy and hits his stomach sharply and two arms on the joints.

It should mobilise someone for a while.

Max spines and hit the guy's face with a back kick.

The guy dropped flat to the ground; some blood springs out in the air.

When Max thought he was defeated, the guy stands up again.

"This is not easy hu!" Max thinks in his mind.

Max and the guy stand face to face. Max bends his body and rushes at him then grabs his thigh.
The guy is too heavy to drop him on his ass. But Black thought he could startle him and wait for an opening.

Shocking him, the guy hits his back with his two elbows. Max thought his spine has broken.

He has to leave the guy to save himself. But immediately the guy throws a punch at his stomach.
Max felt his food coming out of his stomach with that punch.

He looks at the guy from distance. He is pressing his stomach, and mumbles, "I'm not going to die before I broke your bones too.

The guy proudly comes forward to Max and holds him by his neck.

Max hits the guy's instep with his heel very hard. The guy now shouts and drops Max. He takes a little time to endure the pain and then attacks Max again.

Meanwhile, Sean and Zo, the brain house were planning the escape route.

Zo says, "If we attack, first, Eric will sure try to pass the guests. That's their weakness. There must be other passages to leave this house. The structure is very different."

Sean recalls whatever he saw when he went to search for Yibo, says, "I didn't know the whole structure yet. I only found there are hidden lifts and two stairs. This is 8 stored buildings. And the lower 4 are for the office. But those are just for show. The whole thing is under Eric's control. A simple office will be turned upside down with the snap of his finger. I do find something wrong there.."

"Tell me in detail," Zo says.

At then the guy hits Max super hard and he flew away near Zo's feet. Sean and Zo jump to their feet.

Max still tries to smile and coughs some blood out.

Sean takes Max's head. "Hey, are you dying now? You looked after all. How pathetic you could be to die in front of us?" He says.