31. Checkmate, Comrade!

{The Chapter Contains Violence, Blood, sexuality, sexual torture, death, psychological elements, Offensive Language. The chapter (and the book) is intended to mature and hardcore adults. If you can't tolerate the theme or you are a minion, please prevent yourself from reading. This may affect mentally}

Black Page Colour recommended.
♠️
____

.

It is a dark ally, a secret place situated in a forbidden area. Preciously known for underground business.

If you got enough money, there is no stuff you can't find if you come here. It can be 'Information', 'manpower', 'drugs', even leopard's eye. Everything.

That's a very favourite place of Eric.

"I am back bitches!" Eric shouts as he enters a fancy yet shady looking bar behind a broken gymnasium.

A loud cheer welcomes him inside.

He is served wine accompanied by two girls.

"Where is he?"

"He is getting ready, Master Eric." The girl nibbles Eric's lip.

Eric smirks and drinks a little.

The place is full of scary-looking guys, weird hairstyles, tattoos; drinking or playing games, or fighting, or the audience of a special fight. Anyone can feel that they are so-called 'bad guys'.

The place is huge. The place first started the underground boxing championship.

Some people are ready to throw their life in this bloody game where they could die. Either way is fun for the audience...

A fight is going on. Some very skinny but tricky guy boxing with a heavyweight meathead.
The ring got no rule. Kill the other one and win. That's all matters.

The game was somewhat super exciting today. Eric glances at the match while sipping his drink.

Then he appears.
The best of the bar. A very young-looking fair ivy. His charm can't be overlooked, where his simply dreamy innocent eyes, pulpy lips and curly brown hair covering his forehead.

"Master Eric, you came..." The boy, known for the best prostitute devoted himself to Eric's feet.

He is wearing a creamy white synthetic shirt and just it. There is no button but thin brown strings near his chest, which is loosely hanging, revealing his white chest.

Eric can't help but compare him with Yibo while looking at his face. Then he brushes the thought because he came here to enjoy or rather little refreshments...

"I missed you..."  He says again. When he slowly holds Eric's hand and looks at him.
"What happened?"

He asks seeing Eric's face because it's not all delighted.

Eric runs his fingers on the boy's lips.
"You... You just served a customer."

Anger in Eric's eyes. His voice is cold.

"Why he is serving other the day I'll come!!!! Did I not pay enough??" He shouts.

"Master, Eric!"

He pushes the boy and walks forward the boxing ring.

The previous match has ended. The thin guy just died. The meathead won.

There is no one to bring the stretcher... They just kick the body out of the ring. Later will throw on the trash and dogs will eat him up. of course, the dogs here are as special as the 'humans'.