4. Grey Sunflower

<some content may feel unpleasant>
_____________________________________

4 years ago, China (late night)
••••

"Is this the place?" The girl said.

"Hu. It should be here. Oh, there!"
The guy said and pointed a board.

Morgue.

The guy knocked on the door.

A guy opened the gate, yawning. "Who the hell kicked the bucket this late?"
He peeked outside and said,
"Where is the body?"

The guy in the black dress held a shining blade in front of him and said, "We don't have any dead body with us now. But if you don't co-operate, your body will down tonight."

The guy's heart came to his throat, but he asked, "Who are you? What do you want?"

"From where you get dead bodies?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"You know very well. You do not receive bodies only from hospitals, right? Tell me who send you dead bodies beside hospitals?" The person said in an ice-cold voice with a glare.

"Wha-t are you talking about..."

"Fuck off" the girl kicked his stomach hard, he fell on the ground and shouted in pain.
The guy stepped on his chest and poked the blade on his throat.

He now understood they are no joke. He deals with dead bodies but those never scared him like that.

"I'll tell you everything.. please don't kill me."

"Speak"

He started speaking in that position, "Yes, some people bring dead bodies and forced me to pass it with other bodies. I don't know them."

The person asked him, "Are those murder cases?"

The guy replied, "I thought the same. They look very scary. I only did what they told me.
They bring those in packets. The body we receive from hospitals, without identification or came after postmortem, I hide those bodies with them."

"Is there anything unusual about those?"

The guy said nothing.

"Tell me!!" The person shouted.

"Organs are taken out of those bodies.."

Probably this the answer they were searching. They let the guy go and stood up.
"You probably earn a good cash right?"

"No sir. I did it for my life. They don't give me much..."

"Whatever, Don't tell them that you told it to us. Got it??"

"Yes.yes...."

"If you tell them, they will kill you and if they didn't, I'll kill you."

"Yes." The guy in tears.

The mysterious guy and the girl about to leave. Suddenly the guy turned at him.

"Oy!"

"Sir!"

"By any chance did you see any young guy, innocent-looking yet handsome? About this tall and smile like a stupid?"

The girl sighed and turned her head, "Here he goes again...."

"Sir, I don't see the face of those dead bodies!"