Chapter 22

I decide to walk in and say hello to Kookie. I walk in and see Kookie he looks very panicked. "Go check on Y/n!" He screams. "Kookie wha-" I start. "Go check on Y/n!" He screams at me again. "Ok I will," I say soothingly. I walk into y/n's room and everything seems perfectly normal.

I walk into Kook's room, and tell him everything is perfectly ok with her. Then I notice his window is open. "Kookie what happened?" I ask. Sobs start to shake his body,and fear is evident on his face. "T-they were here they said they were going to make sure that she would be with him again. I please watch her t-tonight. I can't lose her again!"

I look down at the maknae. He looks like a scared child and I know that I can't say no. "Okay, I will Kookie but you need to get some rest. Promise me that you'll try?" I ask him. "I promise, hyung," he says as he sticks his pinky out, and I wrap mine around his, and leave the room.

I walk into Y/n's room and notice that her window was left ajar as well, and I was sure I closed it. I walk over to it, and close it and begin to look around the room. I look in the corners, and the closet. I'm almost done looking. I decide to look under the bed.

A/n: I'm so sorry for the short chapter and the long wait I think I'm going to try to do shorter chapters quicker but we'll see how that goes. Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed it.