Chapter 5

Namjoon POV

I walk ok more like hobble out of the white room and lock it to see the rest of the gang standing there. Jin runs up to me to examine my ankle.

"Oh my gosh we need to take you to the infirmary right away. Wait who wrapped this?" He asked obviously suprised. "Y/n did in the woods. She seems to know alot about healing broken bones without the proper equipment." I explain. "Hm interesting," Jin replies as he lifts up Namjoon and carries him to the infirmary.

"She actually did a good job wrapping it," Jin remarks as he is examining the broken ankle. "I know it's odd," I replied. "Extremely odd. Ok you're ankle is definitely broken, so you need to stay off of it," he says as he rewraps it and hands me some crutches. "I can't believe that I got hurt because of a fucking tree," I mumble under my breath as I leave. " I heard that! You better watch your language young man!" Jin bellows after me. I sigh. "Yes sir," I call out behind me. I go into the living room with the rest of the guys and sit down.

Y/n POV

I examine my arms and legs for to see tons of scratches, but that's what you get when you where shorts and short sleeves while falling out of a tree. The back of my shirt is a little ripped up and I have a ton of scratches and cuts from the bark and twigs on my back and a few on my stomach. I can feel at least 1 fractured rib. There's probably more though. Just then Jin walked in.

"How did you manage to hold you and him up with one arm? Because no offense but you don't look strong enough to do that," he interrogates. "I honestly don't know I trained a little to get stronger but not that much. I assume it was an adrenaline rush, which is also probably why I couldn't hold both of us very long," I awnser knowing exactly what he's talking about. "We kidnapped you and you saved our leader, my dongsaeng why?" He asked. "I can't just let someone fall to what could be deadly when I can stop it despite what they do to me," I reply simply.

He suddenly hugs me tight. I then hear a crack. Jin has turned my cracked rib into a broken rib.

(A/n: this part was just filler idk what I was doing or thinking)

He heard the crack too and immediately let's go of me. "Whoa what?! I'm so sorry! Let me take you to the infirmary!" He insisted. "No don't," I reply hoping it sounds more like an order. "Why not?" He asks.

"Because it's a broken rib there's not much more you can do with it," I explain. "Please, I'm not dumb. You just fell down a tree there's more than just a broken rib. For example you're ankle is wrapped like Namjoon's," he points out while glancing at my ankle. I sigh. "Do I really have a choice?" I ask hopefully. "Nope," he replies simply.

He takes my hand and drags me toward the infirmary. I follow along and we're fine when he grabs my hand alot tighter once we're at a door labeled infirmary and I have no idea why. I gasp at the sudden increase of pressure and follow him inside.

Jin POV

We get to the door of the infirmary and I squeeze her hand in anger as I remember what she did to Tae and he still hasn't woken up so my thoughts are full of anger and sadness. I pull her into the infirmary and pull her into a room. Unfortunately Tae's room is on the way.

As we pass Tae's room she looks in there and says, "Who's that? What's wrong with him?" I try hard not to blow up at her. "No one just forget it," I awnser obviously annoyed. "I will for now," She replies.

I sit her on the bed and unwrap and look at her ankle. "It's definitely broken," I inform her. "I know," is her only awnser. I rewrap her ankle and put it in a cast. I give her ibuprofen and turn her around to check her back. I wipe it off and inform her that it's fine and that I will get her a new shirt. I get an x-ray if her torso she has 1 cracked rib and 2 broken ribs. There isn't much to do for it so I tell her that if she ices it I will get her ice.

Y/n POV

Jin explains everything to me then takes me back to the white room. As we pass the guy in the room I again ask who he is. "NO ONE OK!?!? JUST MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!" he yells. I cower down and walk with him in silence. Once he takes me back to the white room he leaves I assume to get a shirt and ice.

Immediately after he leaves I notice a guy that matches the prescription of Jimin. He walks in and closes the door behind him. "What are you here for?" I ask. "I'm here me to try to understand you and why you do things," he replies while his eyes are scanning me. "Why?" I ask hesitantly. "Because you're confusing. You severely hurt my one of my dongsaengs and then you save my hyung, so I don't know what to think of you," he explains. "What do you mean? I didn't severely hurt anyone," I confusedly ask.

That's when he loses it. He lunges towards me and pins me to the wall. "YOU DIDN'T SEVERELY HURT ANYONE!?!?" He screams. "CHECK WHEN YOU FLIPPED THE CAR ON ITS SIDE! CHECK WITH THE 6 GUYS WHO WEREN'T ABLE TO SLEEP LAST NIGHT AND WON'T BE ABLE TO SLEEP TONIGHT BECAUSE OF IT! CHECK WITH THE GUY IN THE INFIRMARY! WAIT! YOU CAN'T BECAUSE HE CAN'T WAKE UP! MY LITTLE BROTHER WON'T WAKE UP AND IT'S YOU'RE FAULT!" He yells into my face while crying. He punches me in the stomach and that's when Jin comes back in.

He has the ice and t-shirt in his hands. Jimin just stares at him. Jin walks towards us as Jimin lets me go. "Chim why did you do that?" Jin calmly asked. "She says she didn't hurt anyone like Tae isn't in a coma right now," Jimin replies.

Jin sighs and is about to say something when an alarm goes off and Jin and Jimin quickly runs out of the room with me close behind. My mind swirling with questions. We run into the infirmary and I realize that something must be wrong with Taehyung. I follow them into his room and what I see stops me in my tracks.

Yeah I left it on a cliffhanger. You're welcome I will try to update soon. Thank you so much for reading this!