Chapter 27

"Shit shit shit shit shit," Yoongi keeps saying over and over trying his best to hold Chim up. I wince as I sit up wanting to help when Kookie points at me and scolds, "Don't you dare get up!" I sit back again and pout.

Jin goes to Yoongi's aid, and then I see Kook about to attempt to stand. "If you get up so will I!" I warn. He then slumps back into his wheelchair. "I fucking knew this would happen," Tae mutters as he makes sure they aren't hurting Chim.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY CHILD!" Jin screams. "IM SORRY EOMMA JIN!" Tae screams knowing that's the only way he'll survive. "Let's make sure Chimmy is stable before you go at each other's throats!" Namjoon orders. Yoongi and Jin carries Chim back to his room while Namjoon goes and prepares the machines, so that they'll know his vitals. Me and Jungkook are alone in my room now. "Thank you for saving me," I tell him. "Thank me! Thank you for saving all of us! If you didn't do that sacrifice we would all be dead!" He excitedly screams at me. "I need you to calm down. I couldn't let you die. Now let's just leave it at we both did good," I tell him. "Fine," he says after a few minutes and leans over to hug me.

"Awwwwww the Cookie twins hug!" Hobi yells. "You know we're not twins right hyung?" Kook asks after he let's me go. "Of course I know, but Cookie twins is quicker than the Cookie siblings!" He explains. "Ok, hyung." Kook replies and smiles. "How's Chimmy?" I ask. He's stable, but not conscious. Hobi replies.

"How are we going to keep him laying down next time he wakes up?" I ask. "Simple ropes tying him to his bed frame,"Joon answers. Me, Kookie, and Tae all glance at each other. "GET YOUR MINDS OUT OF THE GUTTER!!!" Jin yells. "Yah! Our minds didn't even go there!" Tae yells defensively. "Obviously you need to get your mind out of the gutter!" I follow. "I really thought you were more mature than that, hyung!" Kook finishes. "Please, I know you!" Jin says. "Sure whatever you need to tell yourself," Kookie says.

Jin sighs, "What ever. Hobi do you want to help me write a threatening letter to Chim for when he wakes up?" Hobi says sure and then they both walk out. "Imma go check on Tae," Joonie says as he walked out with a chorus of, "Bye Joonie!" "We love you!" "Be safe!"

The three of us look at each other. "Ok are we gonna talk about how Jin called all of our asses out?" I ask. "I know like damn you don't gotta announce it." Tae says. "Seriously, I mean what did he expect?" Kook answers.

A/n: Thank you for reading!!!!