Chapter 28

"Ok but whatever y'all do with Chim is not my business but don't hurt him." I joke. "Yeah sure," Tae says while rolling his eyes.

"Ok, but on a serious note I wanna stand will you help me Tae?" I ask. "No he won't!" Kook yells. "Calm down, I'm a big girl," I tell Kook as Tae carefully helps me stand and mouths sorry over his shoulder. I start to limp out with Tae's help when I hear yelling from the other room. "Shit shit shit fuck!!! Y/n get in here we fucking need you!!! Jin grab the pulse ox and put it on him for confirmation!!!" Tae picks me up and sprints me into the other room.

"You're the best doctor here," Joon announces then gives me space. The pulse ox confirms what the monitors are saying. Chim's heart rate is rapidly going up. "Shit, grab the Metaprolol!" I scream. "The meta what the fuck?" Kookie asks. "It's a medicine to bring down heart rate. Which you should have being the mafia and stuff," I explain very exasperatedly. The guys all look at each other as Joon scribbles something on a sticky note.

"Do you guys have any blood pressure or heart medicine?" I yell. "What does blood pressure have to do with the heart?" Tae asks. I stare at him in aw as Joon smacks his forehead and Jin looks disappointed. "If you're  heart rate is up so is your blood pressure," I slowly explain to him. "We have a vasoconstrictor!" He screams. I smack my forehead. "That's the opposite of what we need,"Joon explains as Jon leaves the room qnd comes back again in a few minutes. He comes back in and tosses me a bottle of Lisinopril. "Yes this is exactly what we need!" I yell!

A/n: Hey sorry about the short chapter. On the bright side I'm not dead. Thank you for reading.