Chapter 31

"Okay, it's just you and me now. Feel free to talk, yell, scream, rant, and I'll stay and listen and give encouragement." Jhope says calmly. I stay silent watching him, knowing he totally could break me down. "Can I sit on the edge of the bed?" He asks. I shake my head no. "No worries!" He sits down on the floor towards the side so I can see him. He cocks his head to the side waiting for me to start talking.

"Ughhh I'm just so sick of this!" I groan, "Can you please go?" He shakes his head, "Nope! That's the one thing I won't do!" He says all peppy. "Can you at least get one of the guys to get you a chair? You're too low." I say. He stands up and gives the door a couple knocks before opening it. He leans over to the side and says "Someone get me a chair!" Soon Jin comes running up with a desk chair. "Tell everyone to not listen this time!" I yell at him as he leaves. I hear foot steps going in every direction. "Okay are your ready to talk about this?" J-hope asks. "Wait! Open the door first and don't knock," I say. He does so and Taehyung falls in. "Uhhh hi?" He ask. "Jungkook grab your friend and you both go!" He sticks his head into the door way. "Fineee." He says sighing as he picks up Tae.

J-hope closes the door. "Okay, now spill." J-hope says sitting down. "I'm just so sick of... nevermind," I stop myself. "Nope keep talking," He order. "J-hope, I don't have to and I don't want to." I groan. "Then you're stuck with me until you want to talk about it." He says. "How about we talk about something else?" I ask. "If you want go ahead, but I'm not leaving until I feel like it's relevant to what just happened." J-hope answers. "Ummmm, have I told you how I learned all of the medical stuff I know?" I ask. "Ummm no," he replies. "Well my dad used to hurt me or my little brother and then lock us in a room so I had to figure out what worked and what didn't really early on," I explain. "Wow, y/n I'm so sorry," J-hope says looking away from me. "No worries, bye!" I exclaim.

"No No No, that wasn't the deal!" J-hope says staring deep into my soul. "Come on!" I groan adjusting the blanket. "The sooner you tell me what I want to know the sooner I leave," he says sing songy. His phone dings. "You should probably check that out it probably very important," I tell him. "Nah, it can wait. I don't trust you."

"Rude!" I say shocked, "...but fair," I add. He gives me an I'm well aware look and starts to say something before his phone starts ringing. He glances at the window to make sure it's locked and goes towards the door before he answers, but stays in the room.

JIN POV

After we leave Y/n's room me and Namjoon head to Yoongi's room to see where he went. We get in there and he's destroying things and punching the wall. "Hey Yoo-" I start before he interupts me and throws a glass bottle at our heads. "Shut up fucker!" He screams. Me and Joon exchange a look. "Fuck, its a drunk August D," he sighs.

I call Jungkook. "Hey he's back need help," then hang up. Joon runs to get him to move backwards to the other wall as I try to make my way behind him without him noticing. I make my way to the handcuffs behind him for this reason, but August D is more off his rocker than normal. Namjoon goes to push him while I try to pull him backward. Then he punches me in the nose. "Fudgeeee!" I scream not letting go.

Kookie runs in with Tae and they help Namjoon push him back to the wall where I cuff his right hand and Kook cuffs his left. "The fuck was that about?" Tae asks panting. I shoot him a look. "He was yelling at Y/n, remember?" Joon points out. "Wait what did he say to her?" Jin asks. Yoongi is yelling in the background. "Shut up we're trying to have a conversation!" Kook yells at him. "Oh shit!" Tae says under his breath walking out. "He blamed her for Chim and called her a pathetic whore," Kook growls following Tae. "And then some," Joon adds.

We leave Yoongi's room when Joon gets an alert on his phone. I look at it and sigh. "EXO is going to steal an elephant from the zoo tonight will you two go stop them?" I ask Tae and Kook while texting Hobi to clue him in. "Not the elephants!" Tae yells. "What about Y/n I wanna talk to her," Kook says we'll watch over her and you can talk to her once you're back. Kook nods. "Call Hobi once you're in the car and let him know!" Joon yells at them as they head to the car. Kook gives a thumbs up.

Y/N POV

"Wow, okay, don't do anything stupid, and stay safe, bye" Hobi ends the call and takes back his original spot. "What was that about?" I ask. "Don't worry about that right now. You gotta tell me what happened first," Hobi explains. I groan.

Then Rm and Jin walks in. "Sorry to intrude, but we know what happened."Jin announces. Fuck.

A/n: Thanks for reading!