Chapter 11

Quote above by bts_quote.93 on insta

I woke up from the best sleep ever. I have no idea what time it is. I don't even know what day it is and my still tired state doesn't help anything. I decide to try to walk down stairs even though I know the door is probably locked.

I walk over to the door and to my suprise it opens. I walk out the door trying to remember how to get to the kitchen. I wander around the hall trying to find the stairs. I pass many rooms I hear talking from a couple of them.

As I start to pass a certain room I hear some whimpering and someone mumbling soothing words then I hear the bed shake alot as if someone shot up. I get closer to the door so that I can understand what's being said and maybe I'll be able to tell who it is.

"Shhh it's okay. Calm down now you're here with us you're safe," I voice I can't quite recognize soothes while the other person is still panting.
"I-I need to g-go," A voice that sounds vaguely familiar but I can't figure out who it is nor why I can't figure it out.

"No. You don't need to go anywhere. You're safe," says a voice I then realize is Hoseoks. "H-hyung?" says the voice that I still can't figure out. "Yes?" Hobi asks. "I-I think I need a hug," the voice says the panting getting slower.

I hear the bed groan as more weight is added to it I assume Hobi gave the person a hug. "Would you care to tell me what you saw? It might make you feel better," assures Hobi.

"Fine, I-I saw my m-mother when she was s-sick. I saw my 16 year-old s-self trying to f-find any way yo make money fast. I watched as I m-met them and stumbled upon the g-gang world. I watched as I worked got over $1000
(Sorry but idk the Korean equivalent to this) a week. I felt them c-cut me, burn me, punch me, and kick me m-multiple times. I-I watched as my m-mother started to die and that's when I woke up.

I froze when I realized who the voice belongs to. It is Namjoon's. I didn't recognize it because instead of the strong, cool, confident voice I usually hear I heard a sad, broken voice filled with guilt.

"Joonie that wasn't your fault and your safe now," Hoseok assures. "Y-Yes thank you Hobi. I apologize for waking you up," Namjoon adds. "Don't worry you didn't," Hobi waves it off. "H-Hobi, did you sleep last night?" Hobi looks down and shakes his head. "Hope, sleep is needed for the body to function properly... Did you at least try?" Namjoon asked hopefully. Again Hoseok looked down. Namjoon sighed. "Why not Hyung?" I could tell Hobi gave a small smile. "Someone has to shine while the sun is down." Hobi chuckled.

"Hoseok," Namjoon said scoldingly (not sure if that's a real word but it is now) "Ugh fine. Everytime I close my eyes I see my Noona before... the thing happened. She was hurt and looked so scared, but she was so strong. I can't bear to see her like that, so I try not to sleep anymore," Hoseok admits. I let out a little gasp but they didn't hear me. "Ah Hyung. I'm so sorry," Namjoon says. "Don't be I'm here with my brothers now," says Hobi with slight sadness in his voice.

I hear footsteps getting closer and I frantically look for a way to leave the hall because I know if they find out I was listening that wouldn't end well. I end up going into the room directly beside their's I walk in right before I was caught. I quickly close the door once I turn around I see Jimin and Jungkook laying in two separate beds.

I cover my mouth to muffle my mini shriek because they're both sound asleep and if they didn't kidnap and try to kill me I would think they're very cute.

Something about Jungkook seems familiar and I start to try to figure how or where from. As I analyze him I get closer and closer to the bed. I'm directly in front of his face for a minute.

Then I feel an arm snake around my neck. Turns out Jimin wasn't actually asleep he was only pretending and now I'm put into a headlock by him. Apparently Jungkook wasn't asleep either because as soon as I made a little choking sound his eyes opened and he sits up. "Ah I see you came for a little fun," Jimin purred into my ear as my oxygen was running out. I feel goosebumps pop up on my skin. "HYUNG S-" Jungkook starts.

"Fuck you," I choke out. Then I kick behind me hoping I kick his balls. The groan and the quick release of my throat tells me that I hit my target.

"I was trying to find the kitchen and once I realized I obviously took a wrong turn I tried to figure out what I should've done instead. I was then attacked so I retaliated," I half lie.
"You are an asshole," Jimin said.
"Oh Chimmy, you attacked first so if anyone here is an asshole it's you. And if needed I can do so much worse. I smirk and walk out.

After I do I decide to go right. After a few minutes I hear footsteps jog up behind me. It turns out to be Jungkook. "Remind me to never put you in a headlock," he chuckles. "I will if you take me to the kitchen," I awnser only caring about food at the moment.

"Okay," he says quietly and leads the way. The walk to the kitchen is silent. When we get there I see everyone else there except Jimin. Jin puts a plate of cinnamon buns in front of me. I'm immediately suspicious because cinnamon buns usually means something bad is about to happen. However I just eat and not say anything.

The meal goes by in silence and once I put my plate in the dishwasher. I'm tackled by Namjoon. "Please no," I whisper. I try to fight back. "Please don't!" I say louder. You looked at Kookie his eyes are wide. "YOU PROMISED!" I scream. He walks over to Namjoon. "YOU SAID YOU WERE WORKING ON IT YESTERDAY! YOU CAN'T GIVE UP THAT EASILY!" Kook yelled at Namjoon. Jin walked over to me to help hold me down. "YOU'VE SAID YOU'RE WORD IS EVERYTHING, BUT YOU JUST LIED!" "Kookie calm down please everything will make sense in a few hours tops," Namjoon said calmly. Jin stuck a needle into me so I'm going in and out of consciousness. "Please don't make me go back!" I say as loud as I can. I am however able to make out Kook's yelling. "YOU PROBABLY ALREADY KNOW THE AWNSER TO WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR BUT REFUSE TO TELL ME! I ALWAYS BELIEVED THE ONLY THING WORSE THAN DEATH IS BETRAYAL AND YOU JUST BETRAYED MY TRUST!" Jungkook screached.
"KOOK CALM DOWN AND IN A COUPLE OF HOURS I CAN TELL YOU WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN JUST BE PATIENT," yelled Namjoon losing his calm composure.

Ok so thank you for reading if anyone read when this was published earlier that was an accident so ig you got a sneak peak. Thank you for reading!💜