Chapter 30

TW: SUICIDE

I walk into my room and shut the door. "He's fucking right," I mumble. I look around my room for paper and pen. Soon I find it and start scribbling down notes for the guys once Chim wakes up. After I finish writing I set the paper on my bed and look out the window. I walk over to it, open it up, and find that familiar tree. "Im sorry guys," i whisper. Then I jump. I close my eyes waiting to meet the earth.

And then I hear a voice screaming. I look towards the ground and I start to panic. "Shit shit shit!" I hit the ground I try to catch myself. I hit and black out. I wake up in my room on my bed an iv and a heart moniter hooked to me. Jimin is sitting by my bed and my heart rate rises. I throw the covers off and run, or I tried to. I immediately fell to the floor. Jimin walks over to pick me up. I try to crawl away! "No please!" I try to push him away. But I'm too weak. He picks me up."No please! Suga! Suga! He's helping me again! Stop him! Please!" I sob.

Chim sits me on the bed. "What?" He pauses stony faced. "Nothing," I manage to croak out. "Suga! Please Tae! Someone!" Jimin holds me down to try to calm me I guess. "What is wrong?" I start to fight him but he winces. I immediately stop. "Please, don't touch me please leave me alone!" I tell him. He walks out with his hands up. I quietly throw myself to the floor.

JIMIN POV

I walk into Kooks room. "Hey Kook, Y/n is awake but she won't let me near her. Will you talk to her?" He looks at me with his sunken eyes. "She's awake!?!?" He runs to her room.

Y/N POV

I'm trying to pull myself to the window that is conveniently still open. When Suga walks in "You attempted to do the right thing and still failed." He says. "I know please help me stop hurting people!" I scream. "Fine but you have to listen first I put you up you wait 30 seconds then nose dive." I nod. He sits me up on the window and leaves as I start counting. 27... 28... 29... I'm yanked back inside. "I'm not going to watch you do this to yourself again!" I look up to Jungkook yelling at me. He puts me in bed and rehooks my IV and monitors. He turns and closes and locks the window. "Damn it," I think. "You can't make me watch you do that again!" Jungkook sobs.

"I keep hurting you let me stop," I mumble. He fixes me with a piercing gaze I look over is sunken in eyes and thin figure. "What did you say?" He whispers hurt. "What happened to you?" I ask with a little more power in my voice. "I watched you fall to what i thought was your death! You were in a coma for 2 weeks! I haven't hardly slept barely ate! This is the first goddammit time I've been out of your room more that 2 fucking hours and you finally woke up!" He spews. I roll up a little tighter. "I'm sorry" I whisper. "Now why the fuck did you do that!?" He screams. "Slipped," I mumble. "Bullshit!" Kook screams his voice breaking as he hits my bedside table. I'm suddenly aware of how close he is. "Get back," I plead. "Not until you tell me why!" Kook threatens. "Get back please!"I plead. "No," he says.
"Back up! Back up back up! Please! Get back!" I start screaming like bloody murder until he's back towards the door.

Namjoon bursts in! "You're awake!" He excitedly screams coming towards me. "Stay back!!!" I wail. He backs up back by Jungkook. "Whoa psycho," Taehyung whispers from the door way. "We're here to help," Namjoon states calmly. Jin walks in "Why the hell did you scare us like that!" Jin walks in screaming. Jungkook and Namjoon pull him back towards them as I pull myself into a tight ball and start to cry. "Whoa hey its okay," Hobi who had been watching from the hallway comes in to comfort. "STAY AWAY BEFORE I HURT YOU!" I scream. He backs up. "Whoa what?" Namjoon asks. "Like I said psycho," Taehyung pipes in from the back.

Jimin limps in, "What do you mean?" "Please stay back," I beg my voice shaking. "Nothing," I mumble burying my face. "Hey, I need you to talk to us" Jungkook says. "There's nothing to talk about," I state. "Was it about what Yoongi said?" Tae asks. "No," I say feeling my eyes well up with tears.
"Wait, what did Yoongi say?" Jin asks. "Nothing," I say. "Is that the only goddamn word you know?" Jungkook asks taking a step towards me. I flinch and turn away from them. "Yelling obviously isn't helping, Kook," Jimin says putting a hand on his shoulder.

"That was a stupid move," Namjoon agrees. "Ok, everyone out. I've got this!"J-hope announces, pushing everyone out of the room.

A/n: Another chapter hopefully coming soon, but I forgot about this story for so long that it might not make sense and this probably means that this story is quickly ending. Thank you for reading everyone!