Chapter 2

Jin POV

I searched frantically then a horrid thought hit me. What if he's still in the van? I mean it landed on his side. I quickly ran to the van shouting Tae's name. I hear a weak little, "Jin help please. It hurts... so much." That broke my heart.

I jump into the van to go pull Tae out. I grab his hand when I start pulling I realized that the roof caved in on him, probably when we were rolling. "Hang on TaeTae," I murmur. I crawl to the door and gasp in the fresh air. "GUYS COME HELP ME WITH TAETAE BEFORE THIS WHOLE THING BLOWS!" I scream while crying. Everyone stops what they're doing and runs to me leaving Tae.

I crawl in and I'm followed by Chim. I let him in front of me sense he's smaller and can fit better. Kookie crawls in to help to. He brought a rag to put over Tae's mouth so it will be longer before he goes unconscious.

After a couple of minutes I notice Tae is feeling the bottom of the van as far up to the front as he can. At first I thought he was just trying to wriggle out but a few seconds later he says, "Chimmy you need to leave. You too Jin and whoever else is in here I can't tell."

Jimin looks at me completely bewildered before he returns to work. "N-no TaeTae. We almost have you out," I stutter out.
"No you guys all need to go and move back. NOW!" He says in his most athorative voice. I grab his hand "No!"
"Please do it it's getting hotter towards the front. There's no more time!" he begs. "No we can all make it you can't make me leave!" I try to persuade him. "I'm sorry eomma," he whispers just as Chim makes it where he can move a little but not fully. He lunges forward as far as he can and pushes me and Chim out of the van. (Kook got out when Tae ordered him to because he always listens to his hyungs)

I see him try to wriggle himself out too but, 3 seconds after he pushes me and Chim out the van explodes. I'm pushed back by the force and I currently can't hear. "NOOOOOO TAEHYUNG!" I scream.

I stand in utter fear and denial. I go search the rubble because there's no way he can be dead he's Tae. I look around and notice every one is crying too.

I suddenly notice a pile of rubble moving. I run towards it as I do my hearing slowly comes back and I can hear it. I dig through the pile of rubble and found Tae and he's still breathing! "MUSCLE PIG COME HERE I FOUND HIM AND HE'S BREATHING!"

While Kookie walks over to us Tae loses his consciousness. "Ok Kook, what's going on?" I question. "Namjoon has big clean up crew on their way with another car they should be here in between 5 and 10 minutes," he explains. I thank him then start tending to Taehyung's injuries.

After awhile the big clean up crew shows up with the extra car. I tell Kook to come over to us. When he comes over I tell him to put Tae in the car.

He does and Yoongi put Y/n in the car. When everyone was in the car I start driving to the base as fast as possible. Kook is holding Tae who is laying on Jungkook and Jimin's lap.

After a couple of minutes I hear Jungkook whisper, "Hyung, is TaeTae going to be okay?" I feel my throat tighten up. I don't wanna lie to the kid, but I don't want to scare him and say I don't know. I hear Namjoon awnser for me. "I don't know," he says quietly.

There's complete silence in the car until we get to the base "JUNGKOOK GIVE ME TAE! YOONGI PUT THE GIRL IN THE WHITE ROOM!"

Jungkook handed Tae to me who carried him bridal style. I ran him into the infirmary and quickly got ready to care for Tae.

I am almost done getting ready when Namjoon walks in. "Let me do it," he orders walking towards me. "It's fine. I can do it, besides I'm better equipped for dealing with patients than you," Jin replies as if it was a question.