Chapter 29

I set an IV in his arm with the lisinopril and hobble backwards as I look at the monitors. They're no longer going up, so maybe it'll go down again shortly. "I think we did it, boys" I say trying to sound like I'm in a movie. "You mean you did it!" Joon yells. "I definitely did none of that," Tae says backing up with his hands up. "That was all you," Kook says. Yoongi gives me a nod, and I smile at him.

I look around for a second. "Wait where's Jin and Hobi?" I ask. "Probably writing Chim's threatening letter!" Tae pipes up. "Of course they are!" Joon says. "Ok who wants to be the one to tell Jin that Chims heart almost exploded?" I ask. Kookie starts to chuckle, "Don't be over dramatic," He looks at Joon who is shaking his head and immediately stops laughing. "WHAT!" Tae Tae yells. "Technally his heart could have exploded," Joonie confirms. "But it's ok his heart rate is better now!" I chime in. "Could this happen again?" Kook asks. "Potentially yeah just don't let him get hit hard in the chest and just to be safe keep him out of high stress situations and he'll be fine," I explain.

Yoongi walks up to me as I back into the wall. "WE. ARE. IN. THE. FUCKING MAFIA. ITS ALL HIGH STRESS!" "Yo calm down I was just telling you how to avoid this in the future!" I explain. "Leave her alone Suga she didn't cause this," Joon orders. Yoongi turns his head towards him. "Why was Chim in a crumbling building?" He asks. I lower my head. "See you're just a pathetic who-"
"I suggest you shut up immediately," Kookie says in a low voice.

I look up an see him with his hand tight on Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi puts his hands up and walks out of the room. Don't listen to him Y/n, he's just upset," Tae says. "He was right," I whisper and walk out. I hear Tae say, "Give her a minute to cope, Kook." And then I disappeared into my room.