Chapter 26

Y/n POV

I hear my door burst open and see Kookie get pushed to the front by Jin. "Thank God you're alive! I thought I was gonna lose you again!" Kookie cries as he tries to stand being helped by Tae Tae. He eventually stands and gives me a hug.

"I'm alright thanks for taking care of me," I tell them.
"Of course!" Kookie and Jin exclaim at the same time. "Oh my God! Jin what happened to your face!?" I yell trying to get up and get to him. Hobi pushes me to lay back down. "You need to stay laying down so you can get better," Namjoon informs. I nod and then scan the crowd. Then I notice Chim being held up by Yoongi. "Chimmy what happened!?" I yell. He winces at my loud voice. "I passed out and just woke up like 15 minutes ago so please be a little quieter!" He informs. Tae starts to yell but I cut him off and I soften my voice and ask, "How did that happen?" The boys all exchange a glance.

"Y/n, what do you remember about that day?" Jin quietly asks me. I scrunch my eyes closed while trying to remember. "We were all together. Then pain and my father, and a loud noise," I slowly say realizing how little I actually remember. They all exchange another glance.

"OK speed run. You gave yourself up to your father to save us. We went after you. He hurt you. The building collapsed, and..." he turns towards Chimmy and points at him. "...as I was saying earlier you didn't just pass out you were in a whole ass coma, and you need to lay back down so you can heal as well. "I'm fine." He grunts out. "Ok one more question then you take Chim back to bed," I say as I point at Yoongi who nods.

"How did you two get hurt?" I ask gesturing towards the 2 injured boys. "I was trying to carry you out of the building when it collapsed, and then when it did I took as much impact as possible, " Kookie explained. "I was protecting Kook and helping him get you out, and then took the impact of the ceiling collapsing." Chimmy explained. Yoongi starts to help him to his room. Then he pulls on Yoongi signaling him to stop. "One more question! How did the building end up collapsing?" The other boys glance at each other yet again. Hobi chimes in,"A grenade took out a good chunk of one of the walls and then gun fight came partially inside." "Damn," Chim mutters under his breath. Yoongi looks down at him with a hint of worry on his face. "Do you remember getting shot or having a dagger in your arm?" He asks. "I had a dagg-" Chim stops mid sentence then goes pale and soon drops to the floor.

A/n: thank you so much for reading I hope you enjoyed it! Please comment it makes my day!