Chapter 8

Quote above by bts_quote.93 on insta

Everyone runs into the infirmary including me. I make sure to stay in the back because he isn't my brother. As soon as we get there I see him looking at all of his brothers. You can tell he's in pain. "Y-Yoonie?" He stutters his voice weak. It hurts my heart.

"Yes TaeTae I'm here. Don't worry," he says his voice wavering. I notice tears in his eyes. "Is everyone ok? Did we get her? How's Jin and Jimin?" He asks while trying to sit up, obviously worried. "Calm down. Everyone is fine, even Jin and Jimin you saved them. We got the girl too. All is well," Yoongi assures while forcing Tae to lay down again.

"How long have I been out?" Asks Tae. "A-a few days," stutters Jin. Taehyung sighs. "Thanks for taking care of me, Jin Hyung," Tae says. "You're welcome but it was her who saved your life," Jin says gesturing towards me. Taehyung spots me hiding in the back and waves me towards him.

I reluctantly walk that way. I get up to the front and I feel everyone's eyes boring holes into me. Tae scans me up and down looking at my beat up state. He looks towards Yoongi and asks, "Did August D come out?"

Yoongi reluctantly nods. "Please don't have him come out for me when you can help it. I'm not worth the concern and she apparently saved my life," insists Tae. Yoongi nods then looks down at the ground seemingly ashamed. He seems to want to argue but doesn't.

Tae looks at me. "Are you really the one who saved my life?" He asks. I put my hand up and, tilted it slightly to the left then the right, giving the so-so motion. Taehyung raises a single eyebrow.

You're welcome Tae stans ;)

"How is it so-so?" He asked seeming confused. "Well I'm the one who unintentionally did this so it was only fair that I save you from your death of this," I explain. "Okay but I'm you're kidnapper. SO WHY IN ANY SENSE AT ALL SAVE ME!" He yells. I just shrug then smile and then he smirks and sticks his tongue out a little.

 I just shrug then smile and then he smirks and sticks his tongue out a little

Are any Tae stans still alive?

"Huh you're an odd one. I think I like you," he announces then gives his cute boxy smile which makes me give him a small smile.

So yeah if you can't tell this chapter might kill the Tae stans

So yeah if you can't tell this chapter might kill the Tae stans. Why did I make it this way? Tbh idk.

He starts talking to the guys and after a couple of minutes Namjoon starts to take me back to the white room. On the way back I finally work up the courage to ask.

"What did Yoongi mean by 'after everything he's been through'? What has he been through?" I ask. Namjoon sighs, "Tae's been through alot of crap."
"What kind of crap?" I ask. "Wouldn't you like to know?" Namjoon asks sarcastically. "Uh yeah I would that's why I asked," I reply.

"I'm not going to tell you," he awnsers. "Please just do it. I don't understand why you don't!" I beg. "It's not my story to tell" he replies nobley... but I don't want him to be noble so I keep pushing.

"Come on! Why not?" I ask getting exasperated. "Because it didn't happen to me," he explains.  "Namjoon please just tell me," I order. Namjoon sighs. "Tae's parents died in a car crash when he was little. Someone shot the tire of their car which caused it to start rolling. The most confusing part is who shot their tires because they weren't part of a gang or anything. Tae doesn't talk about it alot though." Namjoon finishes.

Hearing about what happened to Taehyung when he was little hurt my heart. I can't believe that I brought back memories like that for him. We are back to the white room, so Namjoon turns all the walls back to their normal state and locks me in here yet again.

Ok I'm so sorry that this took forever and it's short but I hope you still like it! Please comment they make my day! Oh and the quote at the top might be a bit of foreshadowing ;)