Chapter 13

We walk in and I love it. It's in the middle of the woods but it's more up to date with cameras, an intercom, and the most updated is the hospital wing. It has some of the more crucial elements for a hospital that the other mansion didn't have. Also, I actually have my own room! Not a cell not a torture chamber, but my very own room!

We put our stuff down in the living room, and walk into the kitchen.  Once we're all in there Namjoon starts talking. "First things first, Jimin did you blow up the last base? "Not yet I figured we could have Tae look through our cameras and when we see people there," Chim says. "That's a great idea! Good job, Chimmy!" Namjoon praises. "Now we need to make sure that this doesn't happen again," he states. "We need to do more than that! We need to teach them that they can't mess with Bangtan!" Tae yells. The other boys nod in agreement.

"No! We can't do that! At least not yet!" Namjoon bellows before the boys do anything. "Why not?" Asks Jungkook. "First of all this is a gang that is trying to take one of our members..." my heart flutters a little at being called a member. "... and this is a very large and very powerful gang. If we're going to do that we need some careful planning," Namjoon explains.

"Ok. Then does anyone have a plan? Hobi asks. "We could wait them out," Chimmy suggests. "What do you mean, Chim?" Jin asks.

"We could plant more bombs around the old base and then set them off at random times with the push of a button, and when they're in the house that one will go off. Then we come out of the woods ready to fight and when none of us are in that area we push a bomb in that certain area," Jimin explains timidly. "That..." Namjoon starts, "sounds like a good idea." Jimin perks up and looks proud of himself.

"But we're going to have to be very careful," Namjoon continues. "We will absolutely have to make sure that none of our people are in that small area when the bomb explodes. Any ideas?" Tae raises his hand. "Yes Tae?" "We could each have a clicker for a bomb in a certain area we're supposed to keep watch of, because these will be smaller explosions than most of our bombs," Namjoon looks at Chimchim. "Would you be able to do that?" Namjoon asks and Chim nodded his head. "Ok then that's what we're going to do. Good job TaeTae!" Namjoon praises and Tae beams.

"Are there any questions?" Namjoon asks. Jungkook raised his hand. Namjoon points at him signalling him to speak. "I have two. 1 when are we planting the bombs? And 2 what is the name of this gang?"Kook asks. "1 as soon as possible. And 2 that's not important right now Kook,"Namjoon answers. "What. Is. The. Gangs. Name?" Kookie asks again he's more serious and definitely more scary when he asks.

This time I answer before Namjoon can. "Monsta X" Everyone looks at me. I'm frozen as I've said a gang that has haunted me since I was little. The name of a group of people that hurt me for as long as I can remember. I just stare into space lost in thought.

A/n: I'm so sorry for taking forever to get this chapter out and I'm sorry for the short chapter. I'm sorry to any hardcore Monsta X fans and probably nothing about Monsta X will be close to right because I know nothing about them except their name. I hope you liked this chapter! And thank you for reading!