Chapter 3

I go out the door and I'm immediately in the hallway. I start sprinting down the hallway before Rm can catch me. I hear footsteps heading up the hallway from both sides so I run into one of the million rooms.

Lucky for me I ran into the protective gear room. I find a row of bulletproof vests and throw the smallest one on it's still like 4 sizes too big but you get what you can. That is all I have time to put on before a siren starts blaring. "Crap," I mumble.

I find a window and head towards it. I look out it and realize I'm on the second story. I slowly open the window and reluctantly sit on the edge. Then the door opened I look at the boy and he smiles and I immediately know it's Maknae. He starts running to me and I quickly jump out of the window. I think I made it but then I feel an upward pull on my body I look up and see that he's half way out the window holding me by the arm.

"Let go of me!" I shout. "Nope not going to happen," he replies. I start swinging back and forth and I feel his grip on me slipping. "HYUNGS HELP I'VE GOT HER BUT NOT FOR LONG IF YOU DON'T HURRY!"

I start swinging more and start squirming. I finally get out of his grip and start falling but I'm actually falling now instead of a jump I'm currently about to face plant. I adjust my weight distribution and manage to fall on my feet but my ankle landed weird. I notice how it looks but I don't feel it so I start running towards the tall fence. I quickly climb up and over it. I hear voices and footsteps in the distance, so I bolt into the woods.

I run for a while until I slow down and climb a tree. Once in the tree I sit down and breathe after a few seconds waves of pain went up my leg. I realize it was coming from my ankle. I look at it and move it a little bit. I soon  know that my ankle is broken, so I find a vine and grab a bunch of leaves and wrap my ankle the best I could.

I soon hear voices heading towards me. I jump through a couple of trees, until they're too close to do it without getting caught. I stay in the tree and hold my breath. A voice I recognize as Rm says, "Let's split up. Jin and Jungkook go left. Suga and Jimin go right. Hobi, you and I will go straight."

They all go their respective ways. They were only a couple of yards away so I was glad that they split up before they got to me. Now I only have to deal with Rm and the Hobi guy whom I assume is J-hope because as a nickname I would call him Hopey and Hobi sounds alot like Hopey.

They walk towards me and get a little ways past me when Hobi says, "Wait! Remember when we chased her the first time?" Rm shook his head.       "Fuck!" I say under my breath because I know where this is going. I move to a different branch on a tree. "She was hiding in the trees!" Hobi blurts out excitedly. I watch as realization hit Namjoon and he smiled.

I duck down and soon see two flashlight beams scanning the trees.
I move to the other side of the tree as quietly as I can. A couple of leaves rustle but they didn't seem to notice and by the time I'm situated on the other tree branch they have started walking past me.

I let out a breath that I didn't realize I was holding and sit back against the tree when I hear a chuckle from underneath me. "Did you really think that I didn't see you switching branches?" He questions as he starts climbing up toward me. "Yeah I was kind of hoping you didn't," I answer and start climbing higher up too. He grabs my ankle, so I kick him in the face with my other foot.

He let's go and mumbles something that I can't hear, but assume isn't very nice. I climb higher then see a branch that's only a few feet away. I run off my branch and jump to that one. I make it and start climbing lower and watch him.

"Aish why?" He groans as he gets ready to jump. He jumps and he lands it... or so it seemed. He slipped and started falling.

I swing from my branch and grab him in mid-air because we're like 6 stories up and I can't let him die despite what he did. He is to heavy for me to hold both of us up with one hand so I start searching for a branch that I can swing him on to.

I find one and start swinging back and forth. "As soon as you get the chance grab onto that branch I tell him. He nods. I swing a third time and I feel my grip is about to go. "Ok no matter what grab onto the branch this time," I tell him.

He doesn't have time to react because I already swung and my hand slipped I turn upwards to see Rm on the branch. I smile in victory but that doesn't last long because my back hit a branch hard and broke it.                 "Y/NNNN!!!!" I hear from somewhere above me... and below me. I manage to turn in the air. I look down and see Hobi, but before I could process much I land belly first on a branch, and let me tell ya that hurt like a belly buster on steroids.

I fell off the branch and kept going. I hit a few of other branches one on my back and one on my face and one on my belly and yet another one on my back. I notice a branch coming so I turn on my belly to prepare for impact. I bend my elbows and knees to get ready. When the impact came I was prepared and latched onto the branch.

My head hurts I look towards the ground I see J-hope. The ground still seems so far away. I look up and see Rm slowly making his way down. I sigh and wait as my hearing that I didn't realize was gone starts to come back. I hear yelling.

Hey thank you for reading this. If you have any ideas on what should happen next I would love to hear your input. Oh and this story is based off of other stories I have read so if at any point if this sounds too close to another story then I will alter it. Thanks again!