Chapter 20

Jin POV

Me and Namjoon sprint to the room Jin just came out of. I grab the intubation tube as Joon starts compressions. I quickly start to intubate her and pray for the machine to start beeping again soon. At about 2 minutes in we're starting to lose hope.

Finally, the beeping started again. An audible breath was released from the both of us. I take the tube out of her mouth, and puts it off to the side. "Thank God," Joon mutters under his breath. I walk to him and rub his back to comfort him. "You did good Joonie," I tell him. "Thank you, Hyung," he replies. "Will you do me a favor, and go tell Kook that she's alright, and tell him to lay back down? He's probably freaking out." I ask. "Of course," he says then walks out.

I look at the monitor and her blood pressure is 150/90. I start rummaging through the cabinets. I finally find some nitroglycerin, and set up an I.V. so that it will lower her blood pressure.

Once I do that I sit next to Y/n's bed and I hold her hand. "We all love you, Y/n. We're so glad that you came into our lives. You've snuck into our hearts and became all of our little sister." I tell her. She shows no sign of knowing I'm even there, and I start to cry. "Please Y/n, if you can hear me please show me sign some how," I plead with her. Then after a moment she weakly squeezes my hand.

I cry even more when she does that. "I want you to know that you have 7 big brothers now, and you don't have to be strong for us or do everything alone. We're here to help." I tell her. Once again she weakly squeezes my hand. "Thank you Y/n." I wipe my tears then head to the door way, but before I walk out I turn to her and say, "I'm going to go calm your brother down and let him know that you're going to be okay."

I walk out and go to Kookie's room where Joon, Hobi, and Tae are restraining him. Kookie stop fighting. She's going to be alright. "She just fricking died! I heard the heart monitor!" He screams. "Kook calm down. She was but me and Joon brought her back. She's responsive too. I was talking to her and she squeezed my hand." I explained. Kook visibly calmed down, and stopped fighting to get up.

"Can I go see her?" He asked. Let's wait until the morning it's getting late you need your rest, and then I will take you over there first thing tomorrow," I promise. Kookie nods. I look at him, and realize that he looks very tired. "I'll keep an eye on her, and as soon as you wake up we'll go see her. Kook seems satisfied, and rolls over to go to sleep. "Gnight guys," he calls over his shoulder. A whole chorus of goodnight replies, and we all walk out.

Once we close the door I turn to the guys. "You guys need to sleep too. It's been a long stressful day." I tell them. "Alright good night Hyungs, Tae says then walks away. "Wait where's Suga?" I ask. "Probably already asleep he seemed extremely tired in the car." Hobi said. "I nod agreeing then Hobi walked out. I say goodnight to Namjoon and then I turn to leave. "Where are you going?" He asks. "I'm going to check on Jimin. Go to bed you need sleep," I tell him. "So do you," He points out. "I will sleep soon. Now go to bed," I tell him. "Then so will I," he claims as he walks toward Chim's room. "Please sleep now or I won't sleep at all," I threaten. "Fine but please please please actually sleep," Joon pleads. I nod then walk back towards Jin's room.

A/n: I'm so sorry that this took so long I will try to get then next one out quicker thanks for reading!