Chapter 14

Jungkook's POV

I freeze at the name of the gang. I've heard it before I know I have. I just can't remember where.

I try to run through everything that could possibly be a reason I've heard of them, when it hits me.

Not only is the name familiar. I was apart of that gang for a point in time. That's the name of the gang my parents started. Which means... Y/n is my sister. I've finally found her!

I then realize that I've been zoned out for way to long and quickly zone back in. "Y/n, do you have a brother?" I ask before I blurt out my findings. "I used to, but he died when I was three and he was seven.

"Is that what mom and dad told you?" I ask. "Mom and dad... what do you mean? She asks. "Y/n you're my sister. It's me, Kookie," I tell her. She just stares at me. Then with no warning she runs to me and hugs me. "Kookie... this can't be true. I missed you," she whispers. I hug her back and tell her that it's ok and that I missed her too as she starts crying.

"How did you get here? Why is your name now Jeon?" Her voice quivers as she lets go of me and asked the questions. I awnser her truthfully, "I was taken to a training camp and mom and dad decided that I wasn't doing good enough after a year, so they took me out of the camp and left me on the streets-" "Alone on the streets at 7!?" She cuts me off and now has a horrified expression.

The guys look at me now too. "Kookie you didn't tell us that you were 7," Tae says quietly sounding slightly horrified. "That means you were alone on the street for 5 years," Namjoon says sounding like he can't believe it. "Yeah but guys it's okay! When I was 12 this really cool couple took me in until they died in the fire when I was 15 and a few months later I met you guys!" I turned back to Y/n, "They were better parents to me than mom and dad ever were. I'm 20 now and if I'm not mistaken you are 17?" She nods.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that hell with them for 17 years. Are they any better than before?" She shook her head. "Not at all they're actually worse." I gasp, "No way that doesn't seem possible." "Oh it's possible alright," she assures. "I'm so sorry. I should've been there to help and keep you safe," my voice cracks.

Y/n POV

"No. I'm glad that you were here safe with them," I gesture to the guys. "I just found out you weren't dead, and I haven't ever been so happy. Please don't be upset about your decision," He looks at me and slightly sulks. "But you-" he starts but I cut him off, "No buts I am glad you were safe." Suddenly Tae's computer starts beeping wildly. "They're at our old base," Tae says after checking it.

A/n: Happy 2020 peoples! Sorry that it took forever to get a chapter out but I hope you enjoy it! Please continue to comment and show support I love y'all!