♡Nezuko is on the Run!♡

Tanjiro’s pov:

“Can you move?” Tomioka-san said, asking me.

“Make yourself move, even if you can’t move. Take your sister and run.” He said.

“Tomioka-san” I said his name in a low quiet tone to disbelief he would do such a thing for me.

“Sorry for the trouble! Thank you very much!” I yelled from behind as I took Nezuko in my arms and ran the opposite direction of them and ran.

On my way there I saw Nezuko’s box and I picked it up.

My whole body is aching! It’s so painful! I want to scream from the pain! Deal with it!

Deal with it!

Deal with it!

Deal with it!

Deal with it!

Deal with it!

Deal with it!

I screamed inside my head as I took every step in pain.

Then all of a sudden a girl that also seemed to be a demon too came from behind me! And came beside me without attacking me? I was beyond confused now. She didn’t look like the spider family I fought earlier.

“Hey, I wanna help. Let me hold your sister for you. I know this seems weird to trust a demon you just met, but you’ll be having less weight on yourself.” The demon girl said to me.

I looked at her for a few seconds and then from my keen scent of smell she gave off a scent of protecting, assuring, kindness and no harm in any way possible. I decided to trust her and handed over Nezuko to her. She did seem to be surprised that I decided to trust her so easily, but she did say I should trust her though and her scent didn’t give off a lying aura at all, so I could definitely trust her!

“Are you perhaps friends with Zenitsu Agatsuma?” The demon girl asked as I turned my head to face her, when hearing about Zenitsu.

“If you are then your name must be Tanjiro or Inosuke. Though I believe that your name is Tanjiro. It suits you for a cute boy like you. No offense if that’s not your name though, I’m sorry.” She apologized while I could feel a light burning blush on my face.

“N-no It’s ok! My name is Tanjiro Kamado! I replied back.

“Oh great! I actually got your name right!” She said again with her smile. I could feel my face turn even more red when she talked again. I turned my head to the other side, so she wouldn't see my face. It was already obvious that she already saw my face though. While handing Nezuko to this demon girl, I saw Nezuko’s eyes flutter open.

Then a few moments later someone jumped and kicked in, onto my back from behind super fast! Making me in a big amount of pain! While forcing me to fall onto the ground. I didn’t notice the demon girl beside me was also kicked to, as well, sadly. Until I heard her voice.

“Tanjiro!” I heard the demon girl call my name in a worried voice next to me on from the ground, grunting a little from the sudden attack from behind.

'Not good! What happened? It was all I could do to keep running! Nezuko!' I quickly scanned the area as I saw Nezuko in front of me.

A saw a figure jump in front of me. From the back of her uniform I instantly noticed- 

A Demon slayer! 

The Demon slayer girl that I noticed tried to kill Nezuko, so I pulled from behind her cape she had. Making her fall on top of my back, with more pain to deal with!

“Run, Nezuko! Run! Make a run for it! Don’t get caught no matter what! Hurry-” I tried to reach out to her, but then I blacked out from being hit in the back of my head. 'Nezuko please be ok!' I hoped, thinking in my unconscious state.

(Y/N)’s pov:

'Oh no! Tanjiro is unconscious now! I have to protect her demon sister, Nezuko!' I got up as quickly as possible and ran behind Nezuko, protecting her as the female Demon slayer from behind us tried to kill us both. 

When I was trying to get beside Nezuko, I carelessly didn’t notice that the Demon slayer was going to strike her first hit. 

“Nezuko!” I warned her as the sword was about to hit her. Then 

I

saw

that

she

shrunk

She shrunk!? I thought. She’s so cute! I saw her running and jumped from the long bark root in the ground, breathing small light breaths confidently, while I was behind her running too. The Demon slayer girl too seemed to be confused as well from her shrinking size. I mean she’s just so adorable! I kept thinking as she was still running in front of me with her tiny legs.

The girl continued to run behind us again trying to slay us. Nezuko and I kept dodging gracefully while she tried to use her attacks on us. Nezuko dodge attacks were just so cute, yet so perfect! I just couldn’t keep my eyes off her while protecting her also. 

Again, all of a sudden an annoying crow was talking? Saying

“Tanjiro and the demon, Nezuko, are to be taken into custody and brought back to headquarters!” The crow cawed. 

As soon as I heard they weren't going to be harmed at all, I patted Nezuko’s head while she was sitting on the ground.

“Goodbye Nezuko, I must go. I can’t stay with you or I’ll be harmed. At least you're safe. Farewell Nezuko.” I said to her as I quickly left from her sight and the Demon slayer. She didn’t even notice me leave because she was too focused on the crow and Nezuko.

While I was running I JUST HAD TO RUN INTO TOMIOKA AND THE BUTTERFLY LADY. I accidentally didn’t look where I was running since I was looking from behind to see if I was safe and bumped into Tomioka, the dude I saw earlier.

Oh, chicken nuggets on a grill. . .I messed up. . . I thought again.

“You’re that demon girl that helped that boy and his demon sister, am I right?” He looked down at me asking.

“Yes sir. I did help him.” I responded quickly, but hesitating.

All of a sudden I blacked out. He must’ve knocked me out from behind! Why would he do that!? If he wanted to bring me back to the headquarters for evidence or a witness or whatever. Then at least let me walk there myself! I was talking to myself in my unconscious mind. 

Sigh, I guess this is how it is. . .I’m going to trial. . .

•Thank you so much for 1k views/reads on this story! Please do comment if you’d like! I wanna see everyone’s reaction and thoughts about this story. No pressure if you don’t feel like it though. I just feel like this story isn’t anything if I don’t know how the readers are feeling if I write something like this haha. . . .•

1182 words