♤•Beginning Of The Hunting Night•♤

(You can just skip this part, I only had this to make the chapter longer qwq)

Description//Prologue:
(Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was killing your family on a windy night.

His blood managed to get inside your wounds to make you turn into a demon. He didn't notice because he left. Though you actually didn't know, you were a special type of demon.

After Muzan left (Y/N) was able to walk. She left the old house that her family died in. She couldn't handle the pain of seeing her family dead and the burden of her not being able to save them all, so she ran away.

She found a small abandoned cottage wooden house that was still in very good condition. It had some clothing, clothes, a single bed, neatly set up extra antiques and basically what a single person needed to live in.

Surprisingly It had a small pond in the back of the house with flowers and small rocks surrounding the pond. She liked the drops of water on her fingertips as she glides her hand on the shallow water.

She thought this was a good place to stay since, so she now lived in this small cottage.

She goes outside on nights in front of her new house to admire the moon's beautiful moonlight from the scenery she had.

"I wonder why someone would abandon a beautiful wooden cottage with such scenery like this?" Her eyes sparkled as the moon shined in her eyes.

Few days after her family's death

Author pov:

It was a beautiful night and (Y/N) woke up from her morning nap. (Y/N) got her beauty sleep and got up, made her bed then went outside to her backyard pond.

She put her hand in the water and glided her hand as the water spread outwards from her. As the water ring spread outwards she saw the moonlight in with also her reflection in the water.

"Why did things become this way?. . ." She said with a soft low tone.

"I wish things were back the way they were, with my guardians and my brother."

'Why couldn't it just be me?. . .'

'Why did they have to get hurt. . . .'

'Why did they have to be in so much pain. . . .'

'Why did things have to end like this. . . .'

'I don't want to be alone again. . . .'

(Y/N) cried as her tears slowly went down her now rosy cheeks falling gently into the pond.

More and more formed in her eyes as it fell into the pond with a tiny splash from the drops.

Each drop fell from her eyes into the pond as she thought why and why. She slowly wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and looked up at the moon.

"I guess I have to hunt now. . ." She said sadly.

(Y/N)'s pov:

As I went back inside my new house I took a cloth with me just in case it gets a little messy when I start. . .nevermind.

'I just have to eat one human. That's all it takes right?' I thought to myself.

After walking into the woods she felt more nervous than ever.

"I never killed a human before. Speaking as I was one though. . ."

'Wait, what if I get killed!? I did hear about demon slayers being a thing. I remember mother telling me this when I was little.'

Flashback in the past when (Y/N) was 6 years old

"(Y/N)! Please come back inside quickly now." (Y/N)'s mother yelped

(Y/N) ran back inside the small house that her family had. When they were having family dinner (Y/N) asked something.

"Mother, why do we have to be inside the house before dark?" (Y/N) asked with a soft curious voice.

"Well, there are demons out at this time and if you stay out they would eat cute little children like you!" (Y/N)'s mother said out loud as she tackled her with a tickle.

"Stop it! That tickles mother! Haha! We have to eat now!"

"Yes, yes I know don't worry I'll stop haha." Your mother laughed as she did a closed eyed smile.

"Come on! Pray already so we can eat!" Your older brother Haru said out loud since he was so impatient and wanted to eat his food in front of him now.

"Be patient Haru. It's not like it's the end of the world yet." Your father replied to your brother.

"Exactly father! The world could end at any minute or even a second!" Haru shot back.

"Alright, alright I'll pray now." Your mother said with a sweatdrop from her forehead.

You laughed a little then closed your eyes and clasped your hands together.

"We are thankful for the food and this roof we are under along with our family. We thank you for this delicious meal we'll have tonight. Thank you for the food."

"Thank you for the food!" Everyone in the family said out loud together.

(I really don't know what to really say for this so I just went along with this)

"Thank gosh! I'm starving!" Haru said stuffing the food in his mouth.

"Slow down buddy!" Father said as he patted his back with a smack making Haru choke on his food a bit.

"CoUgHHhFff, dad! You're gonna kill me if you do that! I'll choke on my food and die!"

"Well, then don't stuff all the food down your throat so fast!"

You laughed as your mother just had a sweat drop from her forehead again.

Slowly the flashback faded back to reality.

"Sigh, oh how the days were just before this. . . " I sighed again with a sad tone.

"If only I was dead with them we would be in a happy place together above, but now they are looking down on me watching me about to kill a person. . ."

"Well, I guess it's just now time to find a
human to eat today. I'm starving."

●•Please tell me if I should make a next chapter or continue with this. I would be happy to just continue this if more readers would like to see what happens next. Well, anyways I'll probably post again tomorrow, so cya then.•●

1065 words