♤•The Butterfly Estate•♤

Thank you so much for 4k+ reads for this story! It turns out I haven't been feeling well and getting more and more tired by time goes by, but I'll update this one time and for one of my other stories, then I'll take a 2-3 week break. I will probably still be able to respond to my reader's comments, so I hope you'll please be patient and wait for me until I update a new chapter then. Enjoy this chapter while it lasts for now ^^

(Y/N)'s pov:

I somehow managed to catch up to the 2 Kakushis and Tanjiro, though still behind them. Both the Kakushis were now yelling at him.

"You don't know how terrifying the Hashiras are!"

"Try to read the room! Read it!"

"-I'll never forgive you as long as I live!"

"-I'll never forgive you!"

"-Apologize!"

"-Apologize! Apologize!"

The female Kakushi yelled while pulling Tanjiro's cheeks from the male Kakushi holding Tanjiro in his arms on his left shoulder and then the male Kakushi yelled at Tanjiro.

"I-I'm sorry. . ." Tanjiro sighed as he let out a guilty apology.

I ran up to them, I went beside the female Kakushi and smacked her hand with one of my fans I made/formed just now, making her flinch and scared of me, since I was a demon. Talk about hatred towards demons.

"Stop it. He was only mad because that Hashira hurt his sister. He wanted to take back every little pain he could from what he did to his sister. He and his sister have been through a lot you know. Wouldn't you be mad and upset or in anger if a friend, someone you loved so much got hurt! Now say you're sorry to him. Hurry up." I scolded them with a serious, straight loud tone, but enough for just them to hear clearly without disturbing anyone if around.

Such as the reader- I mean what? Haha nevermind 👁👄👁💧.

Few minutes later while walking with the Kakushis and Tanjiro to the Insect Hashira's place still, I thought to myself in my head again.

I've been very tired since going up to Mountain Natagumo. I finally managed to remember the name on the Mountain I use to take small trips to. It's been a stressful time now and maybe also the readers too. Oh oops I didn't mean to break the 4th wall again. Just pretend nothing happened here 👀.

Anyways, like I said while talking to no one, it's been stressful. I wondered how the butterfly or insect Hashira's place looked like since we were going to be staying there for a while. I still didn't know her name. I'll ask her when we meet again. Y'know, I wondered how I came from being a lonely demon to having a full drama adventure life with a lot of 'nice' people. Or at least some were nice. I shaked my head just forgetting it.

We arrived at the mansion looking place we were going to stay at for a while.

"Hello! Is anyone home?" The female Kakushi called out, throughout the mansion.

"Hello! Is anyone home? Hello..." The female Kakushi called out again while being tired, out of breath.

"Jeez, no one's coming to the door." The male Kakushi said.

"Let's go check out the yard." The female Kakushi talked again.

They turned their backs and walked out of the front door of the mansion, to go to the back yard. I was just quiet and followed them from behind.

"Hey, walk on your own." The male Kakushi said annoyed from holding Tanjiro on his back still.

"I'm sorry. It's just that my whole body is aching like crazy. The headquarters were huge, too, but this mansion's something else, huh?" Tanjiro replied a sorry then looked at the mansion's features. He then saw a butterfly fluttering close to his face.