☆¤Kimetsu no Crack¤☆

(If you wanna know what's going on in the picture above, read on to find out 😏)

This chapter is nothing serious or mainly to the plot of the story, but I just felt like this chapter should be light hearted and just enjoy a day with the Kamaboko squad!

This is my most longest chapter so far (Probably never going to get this long again for a chapter), so feel free to comment as much as you want! A few of the events will be part of the main plot though. Though you don't have to read this chapter. I'll just say it was from this special chapter. School has not been helping me and my siblings schedules for school at all. I wanted to take my mind off of it by writing something somewhat different from the stress. I'll just sync the end of this chapter to the beginning of the next chapter if I can. I hope you enjoy it!

*At first it's a little bit of an angst, but then it gets funny and fun, so don't worry :)*

Author's pov:

This day Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke healed a day earlier than expected from their latest mission. The butterfly estate has been filled or booked with multiple injured patients from the demon slayer corps and other people that have been hurt from the very dangerous mission that was happening lately. Perhaps it was the Red light district, or the Mugen train? Who knows? Only the Author can decide or maybe the readers can try their part in deciding what happened?

Well, the squad had no missions yet and had decided to go out for the day, so they wouldn't disturb the 'nurses'. That meant poor (Y/N) being left behind to do most of the work of being the nurse with the three girls. Probably the first ever demon to be working as a nurse herself. Shinobu was on an errand to get more medicine, so she couldn't help much. Though we all know Miss Tamayo is a demon doctor and Yuishiro is the 'lady assistant' demon 'nurse'. That mostly means (Y/N) is the 2nd ever demon nurse in history.

Once (Y/N) heard that the boys, including Nezuko would go out with them, she quickly finished wrapping a patient's injured leg and went off to go find them before Shinobu found out she was slacking off work. Before coming back from her errand.

A few minutes later she found them getting ready to leave at the front entrance of the butterfly estate. She quickly catched up to them out of breath.

"Hey! *pant* why are y-you *pant* going!?" (Y/N) standed up straight as soon as she caught her breath.

"Oh! Are you talking about Nezuko? She's alright in her box, so she'll be fine with us since she won't be hit by sunlight in it." Tanjiro said, thinking that's what she meant.

"N-no! That's not what I meant!" (Y/N) was going to be on the verge of tears that they forgot about her feelings and her own well being. She gripped both of her hands on her nurse uniform, clenching it.

"I-I want to come too! I wanted to have fun as well. . ." (Y/N) shouted slightly until she sighed sadly.

"I g-guess you can go without me. . ." She turned back to walk back to the butterfly estate with a dropped head. Until someone grabbed her shoulder.

"I-I'm so sorry (Y/N)! We didn't forget you! We just thought you were too busy today and that since you're a demon you can't be out in the open, so we were going to give you a souvenir from our time out! We'll wait for you to finish your work today then. . . I promise." Tanjiro gave a sad guilty aura, but also a happy smile on his face.

"R-Really!? Thank you so much Tanjiro! Oh, About the demon appearance, I got that covered already. I can change the way I look, back to my original human form." (Y/N) felt relieved that they didn't forget her. Meanwhile Zenitsu was slightly staring daggers from behind Tanjiro's back and he could feel the aura from him as he let out a nervous sweat drop from his head.