°○Natagumo Mountain○°

*I didn't notice how cringy this was until I read it again, so just ignore it please*

(It's not raining btw)

(Y/N)’s pov:

6pm in the inside of the house just finished training swaying my fans left and right

'It’s been months since I’ve been training by myself. If I needed blood I would just drink the blood of some of the other demon’s “food” that they just leave around. I want to get stronger though. I should go against someone to fight with or ask someone to train me harder and show me my unnecessary moves.' I said thinking all this in my head.

"Though I’m a demon. . .”

Then I just had an idea.

'What if I fight against a demon slayer? No! That’s a dumb idea! You might just be killed or maybe used against something!' I thought again, shaking my head.

I had thoughts jumbled all in my head. I’ve been thinking so hard about what to do for 2 hours and still nothing to think to improve myself. It was now night time, so I decided to walk around outside. I went to the back of the pond and again looked at my reflection.

“I look way different now. . .”

Anyways. Besides looking at my reflection and acting sad again I decided to take a trip around somewhere else besides here. I believe it would help this depression I have right now. I went back inside, changed my looks into a cover up human, took my small patterned leaf cloth I had with me when I first met Akaza-senpai. Then I took a small pocket knife and some healing cream I both found in the kitchen cabinets of this house. Now, I was on my way out on a 9 hour trip to nowhere until morning. I mean-

“What could go wrong?”

After a few minutes of walking out of the mountain I was living at, I turned around to see the scenery of it.

“Wow, this is actually a big mountain. Wait, how did I get there again? Hmm. I only remember running so far ahead from my home for like 40 minutes. Or was it more than that? Uhh, my head hurts now." I whined as I tried to remember.

“Nevermind that. Let’s just forget about it.” I said as I walked away from the said, unknown mountain I lived in.

A couple of more minutes later I see another mountain. 

“Oh, I think I remember this mountain. Now, what in the world was that name father told me? Nata? Nata. . .Nataga? I forget. Well, that's Nata-my business anyways. I only came here to adventure a little. Just to literally live a life a little.” I told myself.

I went up the slope of the mountain and saw a yellow haired boy maybe around my age, but I don’t really know, just crying in the middle of the road. I went up to him and gave him a pat on the shoulder. 

“Umm, hello? Are you ok? I asked in a soft voice hoping that he’ll stop crying and calm down.

The poor yellow boy stopped crying for a moment and gasped with his eyes making contact with mines in empathy for him. I sighed a bit that he stopped crying and thought he calmed down until he jumped up from his knees and started hugging my kimono.

PLEASE MARRY ME!!! PLEASE!!! PLEASE ACCEPT!!! MY FRIEND OR FRIENDS IF A CAN EVEN CALL ONE OF THEM ARE NAMED TANJIRO AND INOSUKE! THEY JUST LEFT ME HERE ALONE IN THE DARK OF THIS SCARY MOUNTAIN!!! PLEASE PROTECT ME AND STAY WITH ME AT LEAST!!! PLEEEAAASSSSEEE!!!” The crying boy that’s now yelling at me screamed.

“WHAT!? No! I only wanted to see if you were alright! Not to marry someone I just met! Don’t you have any shame?! Do you just go up to random ladies asking for their hand in marriage!? I don’t believe anybody would accept if you would act in such a way like this! A lady would like a gentleman that could protect her or at least protect themselves!” I yelled back at the screaming boy as I pulled my kimono out of the boy's grasp.

The yellow haired boy shivered and paused at my said scolding mouth.

“I- I umm, sorry I-

YOU’RE A DEMON!!!”

“HUH!?!?”

I gasped as he somehow figured out my secret. I thought maybe my cover up as I human was fool proof!? I backed up a bit from his still screaming head mouth.

'How did he know!? I should try to comfort him.' I talked to myself.

“Wait! You’re misunderstanding things! I don’t want to hurt you o-

AAAAAHHHHH!!! A DEMON!!! SHE’S GONNA EAT ME!! HEEEEELP!!!” The boy kept yelling as he took out his sword.

'HE'S A DEMON SLAYER!?!? How do I make him stop!? I guess I have no choice. . .'

WAAAAAAAHHHH!!! I GOTTA CUT YOUR HEAD OFF! WAIT NO! TANJIRO!! BOAR HEAD MAN!! NEZUKO-CHAAAN WAIT THEY’RE NOT HERE AAASShHHHH!! VRTIUBGYRDVIO!!!” As he was yelling his head off I took a leap of faith and hugged his shivering body putting my neck on his shoulder.

Please stop yelling. . . I’m sorry for the misunderstanding. . .I really don’t want harm to you at all. . . I just want to help you.” I said with a low soothing voice whispering near his ear.

He blushed a bright pink on his two cheeks then calmed down, dropping his sword.

I tried to break the hug, but he held me tighter. I sighed then managed to nudge him off me. Letting him take the hint. I cleared my throat and decided to speak.

“Why are you here alone? And who is this Tanjiro, Nezuko-chan and that Inosuke you’re talking about?” I asked politely, trying to not yell at him again.

“Tanjiro and that boar head Inosuke left me here! Tanjiro took poor sweet Nezuko-chan with him! They are my friends, I guess and we three or including four, were sent here to help the missing people on this mountain.” He said as drops of tears came out of his eyes, making him wipe them with his hands.

I sighed as I patted his head to make him calm down.

'So, this mountain is dangerous now. Very interesting. It wasn’t dangerous the last time I went with my father. . .' I thought omce again, to myself.

“Well, if they were your friends they would’ve probably helped protect you ,or they were just so annoyed by you that you didn’t want to go and decided to leave you here.” I smiled sarcastically at him, with a closed eyed smile patting him.

“That was kinda mean. . .” He replied.

I know.” I replied

“That’s what you get for yelling at my face. Well, how about we go find these friends of yours shall we? I’ll even let you hold my hand if you don’t cry or scream.” I gave him a gentle smile.

He nodded happily and grabbed my hand.

“Anyways, what’s your name?” The unknown named boy said.

“My name is (Y/N) (L/N), what’s yours?”

“Zenitsu Agatsuma.” He said.

“Very well, nice to meet you Zenitsu.” I smiled again to make him feel calm.

•Are you ready to meet Tanjiro, Inosuke and Nezuko? :>•

1218 words