♡《A Demon Child to Love》♡

Previously . . .

She arrived at the spot that was telling her to go. She was standing in front of a very small cottage house. There were 2 dead people spilling with blood from them in the house. It was a married couple of a woman and man. The woman's hand could be seen, peeking from the front entrance. Though that surprised (Y/N), there was something else that caught her eye. A small basket with a blue blanket in it. . .

She went over to the basket with the blanket while covering her nose and mouth. She was surprised to see what was in the small basket.

(Yall pick up the clues way to quick for what's in that basket haha)

* Warning: This chapter has a hint of harassment *

Authors pov:

She looked over what was in the basket and her eyes opened wide. She gasped as she placed her hand into the basket.

It was a baby.

Or should I say a little baby demon

(It's not the best drawing, but it's something that I made with these two hands of mine)

(Y/N)'s pov:

'What is a poor baby demon doing out here!? Perhaps this baby is with those poor couples. . .' I thought sadly to myself while walking up to the child's dead parents.

'They aren't human though . . .so how is a baby demon born here of all places with humans? Maybe the couple brought the baby here, knowing the baby is a demon? Or that somehow got turned into a baby at birth!? How is this possible!? The baby is so young to somehow get turned with the power of the Master of all demons!? Wouldn't that pain just be too unbearable? I don't see any wounds on how it could happen like what happened to me getting turned into a demon. I'm sure the same happened with Nezuko when she turned into a demon like me.' Thoughts flowed into my head. I didn't know what to really do. I decided to bury the poor couples. I wish I could've done the same with my family. There were too many demons after I had woken up from the pain of being unconscious, so their remains were basically nothing left to bury. . .

After I buried the couple's bodies I went over to the baby.

"You poor baby. You must've gone through a lot to what happened with your parents. . ." I said while picking up the baby gently into my arms.

I looked at the cloth that was wrapped around the baby's small body. There was a name written on the back of it.

"Rui. . .Koshino. . ."

(I changed Rui's last name, because I wasn't aware that it meant something inappropriate. 2 of my readers told me this, so I have changed it, so no one else tries looking it up. I deleted the comment with his name that also told me about this. *I'm sorry for deleting your comment if it was you* Please forgive me for not knowing this and if you looked the name up. I didn't know this at all)